Kid Rips Up American Flag

Sad that you think that was a crime, but lies about 1/6, 2020 election fraud and voter suppression to win elections are just fine.

Maybe that child, is just showing his white privilege and you support that.
Sad that you find nothing wrong with throwing the American flag on the ground.

Sad that you think that was a crime, but lies about 1/6, 2020 election fraud and voter suppression to win elections are just fine.

Maybe that child, is just showing his white privilege and you support that.

It wasn't his property to vandalize. Nor to even be on. So, yes, that makes it a crime.

Dumb ass.

And libs whine like faggots when we question their "patriotism". lol!!
We don't think that you have patriotism, you have authoritarianism desires.

We laugh at your failed show of patriotism.

Indeed they do. Lowest common denominator shit.
Like this...

3002.jpg

Maybe he thought the flag was him.

We don't think that you have patriotism, you have authoritarianism desires.

We laugh at your failed show of patriotism.

You sure about that? Cause I had scores of leftards attack and ridicule the very idea of Patriotism as though it is evil idea itself.

You leftards are all over the place on this one.

We all know, and I include you personally in this, that you leftards are all anti-American traitorous scum of the earth.

And when you say shit like your above post? YOu are just being filthy liars on top of it.

You leftards are all over the place on this one.

We all know, and I include you personally in this, that you leftards are all anti-American traitorous scum of the earth.

And when you say shit like your above post? YOu are just being filthy liars on top of it.
Propoably because your an asshole who shoves the flag in people faces.

Do you think it was patriotic for 1/6 insurrectionists to beat police officer's with it?

Do you think it was patriotic for 1/6 insurrectionists to beat police officer's with it?
Propoably?

Ahem, I was not the person who posted that to which you responded there, champ.

An apology would be accepted.

Nope. It comes up in conversations and leftards like you have to shit on it.

BUT, then other times, sometimes very quickly, the same leftards, pretend to be Patriots themselves.

The obvious dishonestly fools no one. YOu people are just such brazen lying whores, that you don't care.

Unfortunately, kids today are now taught to know it's okay to desecrate the American flag. Just as they are taught to take a knee at every Little League baseball games (or soccer games).

It's so wrong, but unfortunately, it's not illegal.

Now, if this was in China, and the kid and mom were Chinese desecrating the China flag, I am sure they would be quickly hauled up to some concentration camp or somewhere.

Forum List

Back