Kid Rips Up American Flag

...she should have corrected him.
...then taken him home and whipped his bare ass.
The destruction of private property is a separate issue and is indeed illegal.
You didn't mention that in you opening salvo.
please see my posts #11, #23 and # another one.

They all say the same thing - Two issues.

One is the First Amendment.
Second is the destruction of private property.
Read your post #9, doofus.

You can't unring a bell.

You think the little brat was just exercising his First Amendment rights.

While Mom just watches. Truly disgusting.

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

They are stone walling gas lighting assholes, every god damn one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it unAmerican.

Correct. It is the hatred shown for the symbol of America. That is what makes it anti-American.

I guess there is a slim chance that the child is such a monster that he destroys everything in his path, flowers, mailboxes, pets, and the destruction of the flag was just how he responds to anything within reach of his violent out of control rampage.

Until I see evidence of that, I will stick with the obvious conclusion that the woman is a standards anti-American lefty and has raised her son to be an indoctrinated violent thug.

We have a constitutional right to destroy the flag. How many other constitutional rights that we have do you think are unAmerican?

...she should have corrected him.
...then taken him home and whipped his bare ass.
The destruction of private property is a separate issue and is indeed illegal.
You didn't mention that in you opening salvo.
please see my posts #11, #23 and # another one.

They all say the same thing - Two issues.

One is the First Amendment.
Second is the destruction of private property.
Read your post #9, doofus.

You can't unring a bell.

You think the little brat was just exercising his First Amendment rights.
The OP framed it as a first ammendment rights issue. Dumb ass. Look at the title of the video in the OP.

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

Correct. It is the hatred shown for the symbol of America. That is what makes it anti-American.

I guess there is a slim chance that the child is such a monster that he destroys everything in his path, flowers, mailboxes, pets, and the destruction of the flag was just how he responds to anything within reach of his violent out of control rampage.

Until I see evidence of that, I will stick with the obvious conclusion that the woman is a standards anti-American lefty and has raised her son to be an indoctrinated violent thug.

We have a constitutional right to destroy the flag. How many other constitutional rights that we have do you think are unAmerican?

My point was about the meaning of his actions. I made no point about whether or not he had the right to do as he did.

You addressed a point I did not make, because your pretense that the meaning of his actions was not anti-Americanism, is absurd and on some level, you know that.

You are defending it, because deep down you know that this anti-Americanism is part of the modern liberalism and you agree with it and support it.

Your First Amendment rights do not include the destruction of someone else's property. You can display any flag you choose, but have no right to tear down the flags of others.

You're a sick puppy.
If that Mom sat there while her kid was yanking up a BLM flag you can bet that the lefties would be hysterical, the Democrats would blame it on Trump and the media would be sitting at the woman's front door.

My point was about the meaning of his actions. I made no point about whether or not he had the right to do as he did.

You addressed a point I did not make, because your pretense that the meaning of his actions was not anti-Americanism, is absurd and on some level, you know that.

You are defending it, because deep down you know that this anti-Americanism is part of the modern liberalism and you agree with it and support it.

Again, you say treatment of a flag in a way that is unacceptable to you is unAmeracanism. You're wrong. When you started claiming your political opponents were evil and unAmerican is when you, yourself started embracing unAmerican behavior.

Ooooo, sweet..............

Harassment, invasion of privacy, destruction of private property, desecration of the national flag..........

That communist whore of a mother of his can literally be arrested and put in jail for up to 30 days for this.

If that were my house, I'd be whizzing some bullets passed their heads!!!
How did the kid destroy the flag?

Your First Amendment rights do not include the destruction of someone else's property. You can display any flag you choose, but have no right to tear down the flags of others.

You're a sick puppy.
If that Mom sat there while her kid was yanking up a BLM flag you can bet that the lefties would be hysterical, the Democrats would blame it on Trump and the media would be sitting at the woman's front door.
I am sure you can't prove yer fantasies of strawmen and women do not exist.

Again, you say treatment of a flag in a way that is unacceptable to you is unAmeracanism. You're wrong. When you started claiming your political opponents were evil and unAmerican is when you, yourself started embracing unAmerican behavior.

The OP framed it as a first ammendment rights issue.
How so, dumbass? Its title is

Kid Rips Up American Flag

The video is of a kid ripping an American flag on it's staff up from the ground and throwing it down, dumbass.

Look at the title of the video in the OP.
How does it not fit the actions of the little brat and his mother in said video, dumbass?

He desecrates someone else's American flag and his mother does nothing but tacitly approve, dumbass.

Dumb ass.
Dumbass is one word, dumbass!

What does dumbass mean? - definitions

What does dumbass mean?
dumbass (Noun) A person marked by stupidity or foolishness. How to pronounce dumbass?

When you started claiming your political opponents were evil and unAmerican is when you, yourself started embracing unAmerican behavior
So you dont think the 1-6 protesters who got a little out of control are "un-American

Thanks for clearing that up

Forum List

Back