Kid Rips Up American Flag

While Mom just watches. Truly disgusting.

Here we go again.
Americans fought hard for our First Amendment but RWNJs hate it.

Hey JERK, the 1A we fought for protects our freedom of expression from GOVERNMENT, idiot, it doesn't defend anyone's right to destroy other people's PERSONAL PROPERTY.

The majority of the Court, according to Justice William Brennan, agreed with Johnson and held that flag burning constitutes a form of "symbolic speech" that is protected by the First Amendment.

The destruction of private property is a separate issue and is indeed illegal.

You buy a flag and burn it, you cannot go into your neighbors yard and burn his. What? You in second grade or something?

Here we go again.

if that was your flag luddy you would have been out there yelling at the kid and using the first amendment to tell the kid and mother to get the fuck away from your yard....

Please see my post #11.

Sorry but I don't remember how to link it.

doesnt take away what i said....

Here we go again.

No question the kid had a right to destroy a flag if it was his. The issue here is that it appeared to be someone elses flag on their own property. If the situation is as it appears, the kid was wrong, and if that was his mother, she should have corrected him.

I applaud your moment of reason....

I never argue for something I don't honestly believe. I will say it's a bit surreal to get a thumbs up from both you and Luddly for the same post.

Here we go again.

Hey JERK, the 1A we fought for protects our freedom of expression from GOVERNMENT, idiot, it doesn't defend anyone's right to destroy other people's PERSONAL PROPERTY.

The majority of the Court, according to Justice William Brennan, agreed with Johnson and held that flag burning constitutes a form of "symbolic speech" that is protected by the First Amendment.

You buy a flag and burn it, you cannot go into your neighbors yard and burn his. What? You in second grade or something?

Yeah. That's what I said.

Here we go again.

No question the kid had a right to destroy a flag if it was his. The issue here is that it appeared to be someone elses flag on their own property. If the situation is as it appears, the kid was wrong, and if that was his mother, she should have corrected him.

Thank you for staying on your TDS medicine....its beginning to work...

Here we go again.

Thank you for staying on your TDS medicine....its beginning to work...

Fuck you.

Here we go again.

Yeah. That's what I said.

Here we go again.

Yes that is what you said.

Here we go again.

I applaud your moment of reason....

I never argue for something I don't honestly believe. I will say it's a bit surreal to get a thumbs up from both you and Luddly for the same post.

Why would it be surreal?...when you say something that is true and based in facts and reality, you have my support.......you are right on this topic.

She is setting her kid up for a world of hurt as he gets older....you can't dial this back in a kid...he will hate his nation forever and won't be able to tell you why....
I only wish I had been there with my bigger, older kid with about 23 pounds on that little snot---- I would have sent "Junior" in to kick the living shit out of the boy, make him replant my flag back as he found it, apologize, then bent all of the mother's spokes.

Angry-Boy.jpg

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

They are stone walling gas lighting assholes, every god damn one.

Here we go again.

Your First Amendment rights do not include the destruction of someone else's property. You can display any flag you choose, but have no right to tear down the flags of others.

You're a sick puppy.

And when we point out their anti-Americanism, they act shocked and hurt, ,as though we were being mean to them.

They are stone walling gas lighting assholes, every god damn one.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it unAmerican.

Correct. It is the hatred shown for the symbol of America. That is what makes it anti-American.

I guess there is a slim chance that the child is such a monster that he destroys everything in his path, flowers, mailboxes, pets, and the destruction of the flag was just how he responds to anything within reach of his violent out of control rampage.

Until I see evidence of that, I will stick with the obvious conclusion that the woman is a standards anti-American lefty and has raised her son to be an indoctrinated violent thug.

Forum List

Back