Khizr Khan is a Shameless Disgrace who DISHONORED His Son AND Trump is a Complete MORON!!!

the Khans can go back to Pakistan and send us some
Sikhs-----they are endangered in Pakistan

I don't think the father disgraced himself. In fact i think he handled everything quite well. Leftists are entitled to have & express feelings too when their children die.

Donald Trump would do well to SHUT HIS BIG FUCKING MOUTH. Jumping on this man, A NOBODY, shows us that Trump has no limits.

And by the way, I support a ban on all Muslim immigration

why not dodge vietnam? you had no business being there.

Trump is no coward. men who simper to women are cowards.
Trump avoided Vietnam, at a time many Americans were serving there. McCain did not avoid Vietnam and paid a heavy price for his service. Trump denigrated McCain's service. Trump is a fucking coward. His own words condemn and define him.

which is why mcCain is broken and trump is solid.

I don't think the father disgraced himself. In fact i think he handled everything quite well. Leftists are entitled to have & express feelings too when their children die.

Donald Trump would do well to SHUT HIS BIG FUCKING MOUTH. Jumping on this man, A NOBODY, shows us that Trump has no limits.

his child died in war 12 years ago-----he did not express feelings of mourning----he DECIDED that he has "SUFFERED" more than another person whom he does
not even know. His action was aggressive, rude and vulgar

his child died in war 12 years ago-----he did not express feelings of mourning----he DECIDED that he has "SUFFERED" more than another person whom he does
Nonsense lol

He was a political pawn in an army of pawns that both sides use. A smart candidate would have ignored him. A dumb candidate would engage him and create a week long negative press story.

But Trump is a fucking moron. He is an emotional child that takes simple bait of every god damn time. He could have used this strategically. Thanked them for their son's sacrifice, praised their so and then told preaches why we need to stop radical Islam, why we need to vet ALL Muslims coming to this country and he should have pointed out that radical Islam kills far more fellow Muslims than no Muslims. Nope the man-child took the bait and went on a petty attack and now once again needs to back pelt.
^^^^^ I agree with this part of your post.

Where are Trump's handlers? ..... :dunno:

They let him take the bait every time......and he swallows it whole. ..... :cuckoo:

This is a historic day my old friend!

Khans son would be horrified that he died for a country that would dishonor his religious freedom

Yes...we get it. You've made it abundently clear that you think of the Khans, INCLUDING their hero son, as somehow LESS.

Yes the limp dick liberal parade the parents of a fallen Muslim soldier and tried to say "see we need to allow the so called Muslim refugees into this country, we found a good one." Doesn't matter that he is 1 of 3 million. Doesn't matter studies show 80% of mosques in America preach support of Jihad, antiamericanism, antisemitism and support of Sharia law. Doesn't matter what is happening in Europe, which is our future when Muslims start to make more of our population.

Did the limp dick liberals notice that the disgrace didn't condemn radical Islam that killed his son, nope he went on a shameless and dishonorable attack on Trump. Did anyone notice that he didn't condemn Bill Clinton as a draft dodger. He didn't condemn Hillary who never serve. Why didn't condemn Hillary for destabilizing Libya and allowing the rise of ISIS? He is like all Muslim assholes, they preach propaganda about their dangerous cult that seeks to dominate the West. Brie a figurehead or radical Islam.

And Yea you Muslim ignorant asshole, Trump is sacrificing. No he hasn't made the ultimate sacrifice, but it is not black and white, there is a gray area. He is sacrificing his great name, his resources and many business opportunities to protect the country from Muslims invaders. If he succeeds his sacrifice will be a million times greater than their AMERICAN son, who they utterly DISHONORED and thank Jesus is nothing like them.

But Trump is a fucking moron. He is an emotional child that takes simple bait of every god damn time. He could have used this strategically. Thanked them for their son's sacrifice, praised their so and then told preaches why we need to stop radical Islam, why we need to vet ALL Muslims coming to this country and he should have pointed out that radical Islam kills far more fellow Muslims than no Muslims. Nope the man-child took the bait and went on a petty attack and now once again needs to back pelt.

It's always a no win situation isn't it?

A few Muslims out of 1.5 billion make an attack.
Many Muslims then condemn the attack.
Then the right demand that Muslims condemn the attack.

How can you win?

Or here, Muslims fight and die for the US's immoral cause. The right demand they do so in order to be taken seriously. When someone actually does say "hang on, they fought and died for the immoral cause" people then shout them down as being a disgrace who are using their son politically, even though they basically DEMANDED that they do so.

"He is an emotional child that takes simple bait of every god damn time."

Jeez, look a who's posting pard. Don't be such a sap.

Regarding Trump's own draft dodging:

Deferments Helped Trump Dodge Vietnam
How the presidential candidate avoided combat

As for your little sought after religious war, question the simple bait:

Terrorism Expert: Since 9/11, Only 33 Deaths From Muslim Terrorism Vs. 150,000 Deaths From Murders

Charles Kurzman, a University of North Carolina professor of sociology, is the author of a new book titled The Missing Martyrs: Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists. Seeking to “failed so dismally” because they have been unable to attract large numbers — particularly Muslim American recruits — to their cause.

Muslim American terrorist plots have killed since 9/11 — since the 3,000 killed on 9/11 — have killed 33 individuals in the United States since that time. Over that same period of time, there have been more than 150,000 murders in the United States, or 14 or 15,000 murders every year. Muslim American terrorism, then, has been a very small, very low percentage of the overall violence in the United States.
------------------------------------------
Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

We agree. And so do most Americans. Indeed – as we’ve previously documented – you’re more likely to die from brain-eating parasites, alcoholism, obesity, medical errors, risky sexual behavior or just about anything other than terrorism.

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
----------------------------------------

rs-211580-GUN-CONTROL_v1.png

Deaths From Gun Violence vs. Terrorism, in One Chart

Hey fucko 49 people alone were killed in the terrorist attack in Orlando.

The vast vast number of unjustified homicide are by illegal guns by gang members. Which are compromised of two other groups liberal protect you our detriment: illegal aliens and out of control black youth.

Terrorism Expert: Since 9/11, Only 33 Deaths From Muslim Terrorism Vs. 150,000 Deaths From Murders

Your point is well made, but that number was calculated before Orlando and San Bernadino.

SO the number is closer to 100 dead from "Terrorists" vs. 150,000 garden variety murders.

No he is as dishonest as you are and his source doesn't include sources that are obviously terrorist attacks that they don't include like Fort Hood and the DC sniper.

Yes...we get it. You've made it abundently clear that you think of the Khans, INCLUDING their hero son, as somehow LESS.

LESS? of course----from YOUR POV-------equal is LESS
--very Islamic of you------ you would make an excellent
qadi

The cult of slavery, death and conquest is an enemy of all civilization. It is the creation of lucifer and most of it's zealots are not "peaceful".

Trump is wrong about a lot of shit, but stopping more moosescums from getting in will help us in the end. Jettison the bulk of them out of the country as far as I'm concerned.

It's not a real religion. It's a symptom of a pathological disorder.

Yes the limp dick liberal parade the parents of a fallen Muslim soldier and tried to say "see we need to allow the so called Muslim refugees into this country, we found a good one." Doesn't matter that he is 1 of 3 million. Doesn't matter studies show 80% of mosques in America preach support of Jihad, antiamericanism, antisemitism and support of Sharia law. Doesn't matter what is happening in Europe, which is our future when Muslims start to make more of our population.

Did the limp dick liberals notice that the disgrace didn't condemn radical Islam that killed his son, nope he went on a shameless and dishonorable attack on Trump. Did anyone notice that he didn't condemn Bill Clinton as a draft dodger. He didn't condemn Hillary who never serve. Why didn't condemn Hillary for destabilizing Libya and allowing the rise of ISIS? He is like all Muslim assholes, they preach propaganda about their dangerous cult that seeks to dominate the West. Brie a figurehead or radical Islam.

And Yea you Muslim ignorant asshole, Trump is sacrificing. No he hasn't made the ultimate sacrifice, but it is not black and white, there is a gray area. He is sacrificing his great name, his resources and many business opportunities to protect the country from Muslims invaders. If he succeeds his sacrifice will be a million times greater than their AMERICAN son, who they utterly DISHONORED and thank Jesus is nothing like them.

Nit wit. You can't screen people out of this country based on Religion. It's unconstitutional. And Mr. Kahn offered to let Trump borrow his copy of the US Constitution. Perhaps you should borrow it first.

Not true, but play constitution lawyer all you want.

Love it when Conservatives attack Gold Star parents

Time to ramp up the hate machine you started with Cindy Shehan

Absolute you can attack them as you can attack Sheehan. Both dishonor their children memory.

He talked nothing about radical Islam and it's threat he bastardized his son's memory for political gain. He should be ashamed of himself. And yes we can attack him for the utter piece of shit he is!!!

You put yourself in the spotlight like that for political gain, then you are fair game.

I believe I mentioned the second in length. Trump took the bait and now looks like and utter fool for it.

"He is an emotional child that takes simple bait of every god damn time."

Jeez, look a who's posting pard. Don't be such a sap.

Regarding Trump's own draft dodging:

How the presidential candidate avoided combat

As for your little sought after religious war, question the simple bait:

Charles Kurzman, a University of North Carolina professor of sociology, is the author of a new book titled The Missing Martyrs: Why There Are So Few Muslim Terrorists. Seeking to “failed so dismally” because they have been unable to attract large numbers — particularly Muslim American recruits — to their cause.

Muslim American terrorist plots have killed since 9/11 — since the 3,000 killed on 9/11 — have killed 33 individuals in the United States since that time. Over that same period of time, there have been more than 150,000 murders in the United States, or 14 or 15,000 murders every year. Muslim American terrorism, then, has been a very small, very low percentage of the overall violence in the United States.
Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=0

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

We agree. And so do most Americans. Indeed – as we’ve previously documented – you’re more likely to die from brain-eating parasites, alcoholism, obesity, medical errors, risky sexual behavior or just about anything other than terrorism.

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
----------------------------------------

rs-211580-GUN-CONTROL_v1.png

Deaths From Gun Violence vs. Terrorism, in One Chart

Hey fucko 49 people alone were killed in the terrorist attack in Orlando.

The vast vast number of unjustified homicide are by illegal guns by gang members. Which are compromised of two other groups liberal protect you our detriment: illegal aliens and out of control black youth.

Both sides are guilty in these problems.

Don't you think it's time to vote for someone who actually offers real change, rather than the people from the major parties, including people like Trump?

Your point is well made, but that number was calculated before Orlando and San Bernadino.

SO the number is closer to 100 dead from "Terrorists" vs. 150,000 garden variety murders.

Nice catch, thanks, still ....

Any still your source is dishonest as you.

Why don't you construct a sentence here and perhaps you'll have a point this time.

No he is as dishonest as you are and his source doesn't include sources that are obviously terrorist attacks that they don't include like Fort Hood and the DC sniper.

Home grown terrorists you mean. And you think that will get it up to 150,000?

You have no argument son.

Forum List

Back