Khamenei's shiny object...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
General Jack Keane had an interesting observation on Cavuto a short while ago. He essentially said that Iran's objective is the ability to fund their arming of various groups so as to consolidate their quest for a caliphate in the region. Eliminate Isis...and achieve Shiia domination. So they dangle the shiny object of the nuke deal in front of Obama...he bites...they delay nuke acquisition in favor of lifting sanctions...funding terror...and winning the battle for the region...with our help. The Iranians are master hagglers. They most certainly have out haggled our moron and his stooge, John Effin Kerry.

Iran to Fire Missiles in War Drills Washington Free Beacon

General Jack Keane had an interesting observation on Cavuto a short while ago. He essentially said that Iran's objective is the ability to fund their arming of various groups so as to consolidate their quest for a caliphate in the region. Eliminate Isis...and achieve Shiia domination. So they dangle the shiny object of the nuke deal in front of Obama...he bites...they delay nuke acquisition in favor of lifting sanctions...funding terror...and winning the battle for the region...with our help. The Iranians are master hagglers. They most certainly have out haggled our moron and his stooge, John Effin Kerry.

Interesting take.

iran backs hezbolla and hamas

hamas runs the Pals and hezbolla hasn't done shit in a really long time, so the idea that they will topple the ME with terror groups is a huge leap

ArmySalutetoJohnKerry.jpg

Interesting take.

hamas runs the Pals and hezbolla hasn't done shit in a really long time, so the idea that they will topple the ME with terror groups is a huge leap
150 billion is a huge leap also....

I guess the geniuses at Fox News were in a coma until recently and don't know that Iran never managed to take over the Middle East before the sanctions, and so probably will have about as much success if and when the sanctions are lifted as they did before.

They also apparently don't know we can impose sanctions on Iran for funding terror as easily as we imposed sanctions for trying to make a nuke.

Interesting take.

we've spent trillions in the ME, so that won't make a dent

I guess the geniuses at Fox News were in a coma until recently and don't know that Iran never managed to take over the Middle East before the sanctions, and so probably will have about as much success if and when the sanctions are lifted as they did before.

They also apparently don't know we can impose sanctions on Iran for funding terror as easily as we imposed sanctions for trying to make a nuke.
Obabble won't do either. His legacy is at stake.

Interesting take.

we've spent trillions in the ME, so that won't make a dent
The Iranians will be spending the money...they are better at it than we are.

The Middle East would be better off if Iran was eliminated.
Something tells me the entire map of the Middle East will look very, very different in 10 years.

you mean if Iran gets its wish to wipe Israel off the map?

it ain't gonna happen.

That I don't know. But Iraq and Syria will almost certainly be drawn differently, maybe Turkey, and Iran could easily be either bigger or smaller.

For starters.

Something tells me the entire map of the Middle East will look very, very different in 10 years.

The only part of the map of the Middle East that has changed since WWII is Israel/Palestine, despite several brutal wars.

It won't change a bit in the next ten years.

In 100 years, though, it will look different. The Middle East is going to go through a transition similar to what Europe went through from 1910 to 1992. And it will be just as ugly and vicious. The US would be best served by staying as much out of the way as possible.

you mean if Iran gets its wish to wipe Israel off the map?

it ain't gonna happen.

That I don't know. But Iraq and Syria will almost certainly be drawn differently, maybe Turkey, and Iran could easily be either bigger or smaller.

For starters.

The Iranian Regime is the one babbling about maps!

Wiping Israel off the map and so on... why shouldn't we take their word for it?

As far as I know Syria or Iraq are not saying they will wipe any other nation off the map.

The only part of the map of the Middle East that has changed since WWII is Israel/Palestine, despite several brutal wars.

It won't change a bit in the next ten years.

In 100 years, though, it will look different. The Middle East is going to go through a transition similar to what Europe went through from 1910 to 1992. And it will be just as ugly and vicious. The US would be best served by staying as much out of the way as possible.
Agreed, we still haven't learned not to stick our nose into a hornet's nest.

But look at Syria and Iraq already, they're both essentially in pieces.

Forum List

Back