Khamenei controls massive financial empire built onproperty seizures

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hmm, looks like the Ayatollah knows how to line his pockets. One ex-Iranian told me that is how his family lost all their property. I guess if there is another revolution when the youth get tired of what is happening in Iran, the Ayatollah probably has plenty of dough in bank accounts in several countries to live very, very comfortably. Naybe he will sit out his time in the best suite of the Paris Ritz Carlton waiting for the Iman to jump out of the well.

Khamenei controls massive financial empire built onproperty seizures
Filed November 11, 2013

SUPREME LEADER: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, shown at a 2009 clerical gathering, oversees an organization called Setad that has assets estimated at about $95 billion.

REUTERS/Khamenei.ir/Handout

Part 1: A Reuters investigation details a key to the supreme leader’s power: a little-known organization created to help the poor that morphed into a business juggernaut worth tens of billions of dollars.

The 82-year-old Iranian woman keeps the documents that upended her life in an old suitcase near her bed. She removes them carefully and peers at the tiny Persian script.

To continue reading, go to: Reuters Investigates - Assets of the Ayatollah

So what?? .... :cool:

Then I say "so what about the Rabbi." Anyhow, Sunni, being the good convert that you are and even though you hate the Shia, I am sure you can apply for the job of the Ayatollah's valet when he stays in the Ritz Carlton. I heard he gives good bonuses for Ramadan.

I am sure you can apply for the job of the Ayatollah's valet when he stays in the Ritz Carlton.
Is the Ritz Carlton where you apply your..eh ...trade?? ... :lol: :lol:

Why, Sunni Man, I beard you were very popular in the best hotels in Boston. All the visiting Sunni men found your number on the walls of the Men's Room.

This thread is riveting...not.

Do you really have a problem with the readers finding out that the Ayatollah has billions from the stolen assets of the Iranian people? Maybe you are hoping you get a percentage of that stash if you try to make us forget about what the Ayatollah has taken and just concentrate on a Rabbi??? By the way, the Rabbi was arrested. Who is going to arrest the Ayatollah?

Yea, Silly-Sally never fails to unimpress. .... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Is Mr. Cuckoo saying something impressive??? I don't think so. Mr. Cuckoo just like to put in his silly two cents as he seems to need a little attention, just like Alfalfa.

Forum List

Back