Fars report: Saudi intelligence chief met with Israeli counterpart

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder how many Muslims around the world are displeased wih Saudi Arabia meeting with Israelis.

By JPOST.COM STAFF
LAST UPDATED: 12/08/2013 23:49

Iranian news agency cites twitter account of whistleblower who said sides met to coordinate on Iran, Syria.

Saudi Arabia's intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan met with his Israeli counterpart and other high ranking Israeli officials in Geneva on November 27, according to a report by Iran's Fars News Agency that cited a whistleblower with access to Saudi classified information.

The whistleblower, known as Mujtahid, who according to Fars "is well connected with the inner circles of the Saudi secret service," revealed the details of the meeting on his Twitter account.

Continue reading at:

Fars report: Saudi intelligence chief met with Israeli counterpart | JPost | Israel News

Hilarious. This story has been debunked and refuted by israel itself...only a chosen and devout zionist could believe it.

I wonder how many Muslims around the world are displeased wih Saudi Arabia meeting with Israelis.

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Iranian news agency cites twitter account of whistleblower who said sides met to coordinate on Iran, Syria.

Saudi Arabia's intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan met with his Israeli counterpart and other high ranking Israeli officials in Geneva on November 27, according to a report by Iran's Fars News Agency that cited a whistleblower with access to Saudi classified information.

The whistleblower, known as Mujtahid, who according to Fars "is well connected with the inner circles of the Saudi secret service," revealed the details of the meeting on his Twitter account.

Continue reading at:

Fars report: Saudi intelligence chief met with Israeli counterpart | JPost | Israel News

Fars is the Iranian state information, - read propaganda - agency. Iran hates Saudi Arabia and Israel, in that order, and is therefore not to be trusted.

That said intelligence agencies do talk to each other, sometimes on behalf of and representing their governments. The last case is called 'diplomacy'; it is always more important to talk to actual and potential enemies than to friends.

I think this demonstrates the quality of posting we get out of Silly who's motto is "No propaganda source is too fucked up as long as it makes israel look good!".

Wrong spelling of the name https://twitter.com/mujtahidd
Mujtahid Bin Hareth Bin Hammaam, or @Mujtahidd, is known for tweeting controversial information about the royal family of Saudi Arabia, especially focusing on Abdul Aziz bin Fahd, the youngest son of the late King Fahd. He has published tweets that have included information, deemed inflammatory, about the current King, the Crown Prince, and several Ministers and high-ranking officials from the royal family.
Mujtahid Bin Hareth Bin Hammaam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How wonderful to have Saudi Arabia & Israel working together for a Middle East peace while Israel still maintains peace with Egypt & Jordan as well.

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Continue reading at:

Interesting.

Its nothing new that Israel and Saudia both are on common ground when it comes to the Iranian regime.

Israel and Saudi Arabia do not have diplomatic relations.

A charter member of the Arab League, Saudi Arabia has supported Palestinian rights to sovereignty, and called for withdrawal from the Occupied Territories since 1967. In recent years, Saudi Arabia has changed its viewpoint concerning the validity of negotiating with Israel. It calls for Israel's withdrawal from territory occupied in June 1967 in order for peace with the Arab states; then-Crown Prince Abdullah extended a multilateral peace proposal based on withdrawal in 2002. At that time, Israel did not respond to the offer. In 2007 Saudi Arabia again officially supported a peaceful resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict, which generated more official negative reactions from Israeli authorities, citing the Oslo Accords and the Saudi's deviation from those accords.

Saudi Arabia rejected the Camp David accords, claiming that they would be unable to achieve a comprehensive political solution that would ensure Palestinian Arabs can all move to Israel and the division of Jerusalem. In response to Egypt "betraying" the Arab States and signing peace with Israel, Saudi Arabia, along with all the Arab States, broke diplomatic relations with and suspended aid to Egypt; the two countries renewed formal ties in 1987.

Saudi Arabia does not have diplomatic relations with Israel. In 2005, Saudi Arabia announced the end of its ban on Israeli goods and services, mostly due to its application to the World Trade Organization, where one member country cannot have a total ban on another. However, as of August 2006[update], the Saudi boycott was not cancelled.[1][2][3] However, Saudi Arabia recognizes that its ally, the United States, has a strong and supportive relationship of Israel.

Saudi Arabia played an active role in attempting to bring the Palestinians towards a self-governing condition which would permit negotiations with Israel. It has done so primarily by trying to mend the schism between Fatah and Hamas, most notably when King Abdullah invited the two factions to negotiations in Mecca resulting in the Mecca Agreement of February 7, 2007. The agreement soon failed, but Saudi Arabia has continued to support a national unity government for the Palestinians, and strongly opposed the war in Gaza in early 2009.

The Times has reported that Saudi Arabia has tested the ability to stand down their air defenses to allow an Israeli strike on Iran to pass through their airspace. Both nations have denied this.
Israel?Saudi Arabia relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this demonstrates the quality of posting we get out of Silly who's motto is "No propaganda source is too fucked up as long as it makes israel look good!".

I think anyone with brains has figured out the two-bit anti-Semite, Dhimmi Alfalfa. All Alfalfa is on this forum to do is bash Israel and the Jews, and it is quite obvious that he has no interest whatsoever to what is going on in other countries in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. Dhimmi Alfalfa thinks he is fooling everyone.

I think anyone with brains has figured out the two-bit anti-Semite, Dhimmi Alfalfa. All Alfalfa is on this forum to do is bash Israel and the Jews, and it is quite obvious that he has no interest whatsoever to what is going on in other countries in the Middle East even though this is the Middle East forum. Dhimmi Alfalfa thinks he is fooling everyone.

Ah, come on, don't let Alfalfa and his dozens of followers bother you.
Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have doses of followers.

Agreed, I don't have doses of followers.

What is evident is that Alfalfa doesn't even have any friends in his real life. That is why you see him on this forum the entire day without any breaks. This is probably his only daily social contact with humans. If he actually had friends in his retirement years, he would be spending some time with them.

What is evident is that Alfalfa doesn't even have any friends in his real life. That is why you see him on this forum the entire day without any breaks. This is probably his only daily social contact with humans. If he actually had friends in his retirement years, he would be spending some time with them.

They have jobs, I'm independently wealthy.

This is how stoopid Silly is, she makes this screed while at the same time spending the entire day on the forum herself...heheh.

maybe it's silly that has no friends and is engaging in transference. .

They have jobs, I'm independently wealthy.

This is how stoopid Silly is, she makes this screed while at the same time spending the entire day on the forum herself...heheh.

maybe it's silly that has no friends and is engaging in transference. .

Yeah, someone like you is independently weathly!!! Give the readers another laugh. I think everyone can notice the times I am on the forum and the times that Alfalfa is constantly posting so a hehehe to you, Alfalfa, you silly man. Alfalfa must be so dimwitted that must actually think that people who have money don't have friends. Only the socially unfit like Alfalfla seem to have no friends.

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Continue reading at:

Gentlemen, start your fighter aircraft engines. We just found ourselves an airbase.

f-15_6.jpg

Last edited:
Of course in israel "airbase" is a hasbara codeword for "palistinian village with women and children".

Forum List

Back