keys to the kingdom

What about people who say that in the afterlife, Jesus will simply not save them?
I would assume you misquoted them like you do everyone else.
Another dodge, what a surprise. :lol:
View attachment 231295
A dodge and a meme. Impressive!!! :lol:
lol... this loser dragged this thread up from years ago just to troll

Must be suffering from a terminal case of butt hurt.

I wonder if it was something that I said?

Last edited:
What about people who say that in the afterlife, Jesus will simply not save them?
View attachment 231295

Let it be a warning.

If you worship and eat a cracker for spiritual life you will lose the ability to be rational and act life a dick for the rest of your days.....
So all Catholics act like dicks? There are NO good ones? NONE?

View attachment 231295

Let it be a warning.

If you worship and eat a cracker for spiritual life you will lose the ability to be rational and act life a dick for the rest of your days.....

IDK., Who can say? take a good look around next st patricks day and make up your own mind.

As far as ding goes, lol, a person that spends their time trying to convince other people that they can get into heaven by worshipping a matzo, how good can they possibly be?

Either they have made evil a deliberate choice, deception as a way of life, or they are being held hostage to the devil, compelled by his captor to publicly throw his support behind the scam right before his head is chopped off.

Last edited:

Let it be a warning.

IDK., Who can say? take a good look around next st patricks day and make up your own mind.

As far as ding goes, lol, a person that spends their time trying to convince other people that they can get into heaven by worshipping a matzo, how good can they possibly be?

Either they have made evil a deliberate choice, deception as a way of life, or they are being held hostage to the devil, compelled by his captor to publicly throw his support behind the scam right before his head is chopped off.
They don't worship a matzo, it's simply a symbolic thing.

And how is that different from you worshipping a book?

Let it be a warning.

You are wrong. They worship the eucharist as if it was the flesh of God, IN ACTUALITY. I guess you were not paying attention in catechism. what a surprise!

I don't worship a book. I read it, understood the teaching, and acted on it.

Now, I will never know what it is to die.

Let it be a warning.

You are wrong. They worship the eucharist as if it was the flesh of God, IN ACTUALITY. I guess you were not paying attention in catechism. what a surprise!

You think a book of fiction is how you reach god. For some people it's a matzo. :biggrin:

Let it be a warning.

You think a book of fiction is how you reach god. For some people it's a matzo. :biggrin:

And some people masturbate on a crowded subway train during rush hour....

Have you ever been caught?

lol...I'm not the guy wanking off to gay Jesus, cum dribbles, and kangaroos.

You are...

You are...
I don't take the subway, that's for simpletons like you.

You are...

So you admit that you are wanking off here. Good for you. But guess what!

Everyone already knew.

You are...

So you admit that you are wanking off here. Good for you. But guess what!

Everyone already knew.
Are you thinking about me naked with a hard on again? How cute. It could mean something. :biggrin:

Ahem,,,, I am not telling you that you are going to hell.

I see that you are already in it.

View attachment 231298
Like you?
I wouldn’t dare.
Aren't you the one who think he knows why we're here?
We are here to evolve.

What does that have to do with speaking for God?
You're speaking for god, as only god can say why we're here.

There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.
So Jesus is a zombie?
Zombies are not alive. Jesus is. So Jesus is not a zombie. You are watching too much tv.
Jesus is still alive? Where?
Currently in heaven. But he can come here any time. Or anywhere for that matter.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.
So Jesus is a zombie?
Zombies are not alive. Jesus is. So Jesus is not a zombie. You are watching too much tv.
Currently in heaven. But he can come here any time. Or anywhere for that matter.
So where is heaven?

So Jesus is a zombie?
So where is heaven?
What is wrong with inter-dimensional. One at death simply steps through the boundary into another realm.

Forum List

Back