keys to the kingdom

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. It was a joke, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Yes, sophistry...and non lightness never entered my picture, chill. Jokes are like...funny, and stuff.

When your track record is introducing 6 layers of metaphor where they dont exist into every sentence...its hard to tell when its a joke or not. Thats all.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

Sometimes I think that they have to be joking, but then I realize that they are not and stand in awe at the power of God in action.
I think that's just more sophistry. There are literalists, there are non literalists, there are deniers and believers and inside of the group of believers....there are varying beliefs.................. but you're the guy pretending that there's something inherent about the metaphors that people don't get. There's really not, it's pretty obvious and uninformative. Boring, even. Most of the metaphors are easily ascertained as a child simply living their life. Reading them in a story using poetic license is redundant, except for the poetry.
Take it any way you want.

You don't know where I'm coming from or where I'm going with all this.

Things kept secret since the foundation of the world are being openly revealed to dedicated and intelligent minds.

You being bored speaks volumes to your level of intelligence and dedication.
So why wouldn't these secrets be revealed to everyone?

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.

That's irrelevant to the reality that the Mafia did and does exist. Jesus' words are farther from being observable as true as is the Mafia's literal existence.
Nah,, Its just an acronym for Mothers And Fathers In Action
Needless sophistry isn't really the best look, in most situations.

There was something funny someone said to me once about a sophist. Something along the lines of how smarmy and advsnced are they feeling when they're sitting on the toilet and taking a shit.

Anyway, conversational distractions like "the Mafia doesn't exist" are gnatty.
Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. I'm a native new yorker. It was a joke, like Mothers And Fathers In Action, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Never know why you, you say SO MANY kooky things.

lol....I'll tell you that as soon as you tell me why you keep bringing up anal sex and blow jobs on a religious discussion board..
I don't believe that I've talked about BJs, anal sex yes because it's a valid way for a virgin to get pregnant, just ask a mooslim.

That's irrelevant to the reality that the Mafia did and does exist. Jesus' words are farther from being observable as true as is the Mafia's literal existence.

There was something funny someone said to me once about a sophist. Something along the lines of how smarmy and advsnced are they feeling when they're sitting on the toilet and taking a shit.

Sophistry? lol... lighten up GT. It was a joke, not a distraction. You are making it one.
Yes, sophistry...and non lightness never entered my picture, chill. Jokes are like...funny, and stuff.

When your track record is introducing 6 layers of metaphor where they dont exist into every sentence...its hard to tell when its a joke or not. Thats all.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained many times and in many ways and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

Like ding asking me to reveal some hidden meanings in scripture as if it was his first day here.

Sometimes I think that they have to be joking, but then I realize that they are not and stand in awe at the power of God in action.
So what DOES that "eat my flesh" thing mean? If you covered it somewhere in this thread, just give me the post #. I can't quite bear to read 6 pages of this.

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

I think that's just more sophistry. There are literalists, there are non literalists, there are deniers and believers and inside of the group of believers....there are varying beliefs.................. but you're the guy pretending that there's something inherent about the metaphors that people don't get. There's really not, it's pretty obvious and uninformative. Boring, even. Most of the metaphors are easily ascertained as a child simply living their life. Reading them in a story using poetic license is redundant, except for the poetry.

Things kept secret since the foundation of the world are being openly revealed to dedicated and intelligent minds.

Sheesh, why do I even bother? :biggrin:

Yeah, I know what you mean. All this time and some people are still acting like they can't comprehend the simple meaning behind the command to "eat my flesh," even after its been clearly and rationally explained many times and in many ways and then act as if I'm not making any sense instead of dealing with the fact that they have failed to comprehend.

Like ding asking me to reveal some hidden meanings in scripture as if it was his first day here.

So what DOES that "eat my flesh" thing mean? If you covered it somewhere in this thread, just give me the post #. I can't quite bear to read 6 pages of this.

lol... fair enough...it was in numerous other threads that I couldn't stomach going through again either. So here it is.

Eat my flesh is a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean showing that teaching is the subject,

Flesh is a metaphor, a new metaphor derived from the preexisting metaphor for teaching from God, bread from heaven, revealing the wisdom of God and original intent of Kosher law.

"This bread shall become my flesh" ( the Word (of God) became flesh)

A new item, pleasing to the eye and good to eat, from the middle of paradise, now available on the divine menu.

Last edited:
There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

Africanus writes of the darkness as a global event. Tertullian, the famous second century apologist, also hails the darkness as a ‘cosmic’ or ‘world event’. He wrote:
At the moment of Christ’s death, the light departed from the sun, and the land was darkened at noonday, which wonder is related in your own annals, and is preserved in your archives to this day.

Here is Africanus disputing Thallus' theory:
On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun?
There is, you just don't want to acknowledge it. Philosophers even pondered the sudden darkness over the earth during Christ's death. And the earthquake that followed.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” - - “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the issue ram is not the 1st century events but their proper interpretations - that being in line with the Religion of Antiquity, you have abandoned or the religion of the roman empire you have embraced ... there is no messiah, the individual has to free their own spirit to be admitted to the Everlasting that is what the 1st century was truly about. bring to justice the crucifiers and you will understand the above quote.

What I see... that is not obvious to you or anybody is a coded language used throughout the entire Bible from the first book in the OT to the last book of the NT

1*oi218qLZNbfyrhUNNSH5Lw.gif

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.
So Jesus is a zombie?
Zombies are not alive. Jesus is. So Jesus is not a zombie. You are watching too much tv.

It was just the type of sudden darkness that fell over the earth when Gandhi, JFK, or Martin Luther King were assassinated. Their guiding light was put out. The great earthquake that followed was an allusion to the civil unrest, rioting, and insurrections that followed the death of Jesus.

The great city (Jerusalem) was split in three. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim.

No, in the case of Jesus Christ, none of these deadly events happen in the sky or on earth, because Jesus is the only one of them who is still alive, he resurrected.
So Jesus is a zombie?
Zombies are not alive. Jesus is. So Jesus is not a zombie. You are watching too much tv.
Jesus is still alive? Where?

2nmuu3.jpg

What I see... that is not obvious to you or anybody is a coded language used throughout the entire Bible from the first book in the OT to the last book of the NT

1*oi218qLZNbfyrhUNNSH5Lw.gif

images
View attachment 231293
What about people who say that in the afterlife, Jesus will simply not save them?
I would assume you misquoted them like you do everyone else.
Another dodge, what a surprise. :lol:

Forum List

Back