Kevin Seefried, who carried Confederate flag into US Capitol during Jan. 6 riot, heads to trial

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Here we go. Another cry baby about to beg for forgiveness. how much different do these low quality types seem in court from the arrogant strutting bigots who tried to overurn the election.

At least this idiot carried a traitors flag so that he was easier to pick out.

No doubt he was fooled by trumps rhetoric like all the other slime trying to beat the rap.

Here we go. Another cry baby about to beg for forgiveness. how much different do these low quality types seem in court from the arrogant strutting bigots who tried to overurn the election.

No doubt he was fooled by trumps rhetoric like all the other slime trying to beat the rap.
These folks didn't do this under Trump's direction.
I know that pisses you off...but that's the facts.
Democrats are desperately trying to prove otherwise....but their evidence is largely circumstantial, irrelevant, and highly prejudicial...which makes their case tenable at best.

Democrats are desperately trying to prove otherwise....but their evidence is largely circumstantial, irrelevant, and highly prejudicial...which makes their case tenable at best.
"Fight like hell" ? Pardons ? There was a conspiracy in support of a lie that was curated by trump.

Thank Captain Obvious, you always this swift on the uptake?

Its important that the traitors are given full publicity. They nearly pverthrew your government.
So you believe that a couple hundred people nearly overthrew our government? This isn’t Britain, we have an army of 1.2 million and 750,000 in the reserves, we can blow up the world many times over and yet you are dumb enough to believe that a couple hundred nearly overthrew this great country. You truly are a foreigner and have no clue about us. Mind boggling, they Didn’t last a day. Grow Up or are you really that stupid?

So you believe that a couple hundred people nearly overthrew our government? This isn’t Britain, we have an army of 1.2 million and 750,000 in the reserves, we can blow up the world many times over and yet you are dumb enough to believe that a couple hundred nearly overthrew this great country. You truly are a foreigner and have no clue about us. Mind boggling, they Didn’t last a day. Grow Up or are you really that stupid?
Because trump was inept doesnt excuse their actions. Why do you give these people a pass ?

Because trump was inept doesnt excuse their actions. Why do you give these people a pass ?
I’m didn’t give the a pass you stupid moron, why do you make shit up?

He will have his day in court and if guilty, he will be deservedly be sentenced accordingly as he should be for breaking the law. I am not a lefty that excuses violence or ignores it, if it suits my cause. Same with Trump, if the justice system ever tries him. No one should be above the law. You owe me an apology but you will ignore or justify your bull crap, dishonest twat.

That’s among the more reprehensible and disgusting aspects of the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack, that the Capitol Building was fouled by the flag of slavery, rape, treason, war crimes, black codes, Jim Crow, and segregation.

Wow...he trespassed.....give him a fine and send him on his way...

Oh, yeah.....the democrats are fascists, and will destroy this man simply because he isn't of the party.....

That’s among the more reprehensible and disgusting aspects of the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack, that the Capitol Building was fouled by the flag of slavery, rape, treason, war crimes, black codes, Jim Crow, and segregation.

That flag is the proud flag of the democrat party......Republicans should stop using it as a symbol for Federalism....the democrats used that as their flag when they tried to destroy the country so they could keep black human beings as their slaves...

Like I posted.....fine him for trespassing and send him on his way....that would be the truth, fact and reality....

The democrat show trials are one more step down the wrong road.....and they don't understand or care.

Its important that the traitors are given full publicity. They nearly pverthrew your government.

Traitor?.....he trespassed...just like the assholes who mobbed the Senate during the Confirmation hearings of the Supreme Court Justices....

That flag is the proud flag of the democrat party......Republicans should stop using it as a symbol for Federalism....the democrats used that as their flag when they tried to destroy the country so they could keep black human beings as their slaves...
The flag is a tawdry symbol of slavery. Its a sure sign that the shit carying it ais a racist scumbag.No shocks that you wank over it.

Americans would much rather hang out with the Viking hat guy then the ultra groomers and their child drag shows Democrats love.

There you go thinking that just because someone might support Trump, and yet they are a certain type of American, then next you imply that Trump supports them ?

Uhhh before you go on with your idiocy, maybe you might present to the class evidence that Trump supports the Confederate flag, and therefore support's the so called value's in which the flag in your opinion still represents ?? I'll be waiting hackery Tom.

Funny how Brit lefties whine about the Confederate flag when it only existed for four years. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for 200 years was the similar looking Union Jack. I wonder if Americans are aware that it's a federal crime to carry the Confederate flag?

There you go thinking that just because someone might support Trump, and yet they are a certain type of American, then next you imply that Trump supports them ?

Uhhh before you go on with your idiocy, maybe you might present to the class evidence that Trump supports the Confederate flag, and therefore support's the so called value's in which the flag in your opinion still represents ?? I'll be waiting hackery Tom.
Trump met with Nazis in Hungary a few weeks ago. He also supported them in Charlotteville. Explain to me how he would be repelled by this flag.

Forum List

Back