Kevin Seefried, who carried Confederate flag into US Capitol during Jan. 6 riot, heads to trial

The flag is a tawdry symbol of slavery. Its a sure sign that the shit carying it ais a racist scumbag.No shocks that you wank over it.

Do you understand that it I am an American Conservative...not a democrat, the flag is a democrat party flag...it isn't my flag....?

Do you understand that the democrat party is the party of slavery, racism, and violence? It was the democrat party, not the Republican party, that started the Civil War to keep blacks as slaves after Britain and the other European countries started the Atlantic slave trade?

Your country and the democrat party are the slave supporters, not me or mine....

And which part of me telling other Republicans not to use the democrat party slavery flag to symbolize Federalism do you not understand?

Trump met with Nazis in Hungary a few weeks ago. He also supported them in Charlotteville. Explain to me how he would be repelled by this flag.

Moron...he didn't support nazis anywhere....especially not in Charlottesville...you doofus.

He would be repelled because it is the democrat party flag that they flew to fight for slavery.....you idiot.

Trump met with Nazis in Hungary a few weeks ago. He also supported them in Charlotteville. Explain to me how he would be repelled by this flag.
You are attempting to make connections that aren't connections, but you gotta fake it till y'all make it eh ?? Do you realize that Nazi's wear no uniform, and that they exist all around you, even within the Democrat party ???? Stop talking to people like they are somehow dumbed down as you are in life.

You are attempting to make connections that aren't connections, but you gotta fake it till y'all make it eh ?? Do you realize that Nazi's wear no uniform, and that they exist all around you, even within the Democrat party ???? Stop talking to people like they are somehow dumbed down as you are in life.
When you see a criminal dragging a reb flag along during a riot to rip up democracy. Well its pretty easy to form a picture of the individual doing it..

Here we go. Another cry baby about to beg for forgiveness. how much different do these low quality types seem in court from the arrogant strutting bigots who tried to overurn the election.

At least this idiot carried a traitors flag so that he was easier to pick out.

No doubt he was fooled by trumps rhetoric like all the other slime trying to beat the rap.
Back in 1913 Gettysburg. PA

Forum List

Back