Kevin McCarthy Whines About Democrats Passing Legislation

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
"They lied about reconciliation. It's very concerning to me why they would — they said they were going to do something without making sure — reconciliation bill and on the day they voted for it they said they've got a deal on reconciliation?" McCarthy stammered when talking to reporters.

Theres always Tienimen Square Kevin

"They lied about reconciliation. It's very concerning to me why they would — they said they were going to do something without making sure — reconciliation bill and on the day they voted for it they said they've got a deal on reconciliation?" McCarthy stammered when talking to reporters.

Tick tick tick Dimmer.

Aren't spending bills supposed to begin in the HoR, assclown?

Someone on the left complaining about someone on the right whining.
1659038832404.gif

All of you people who do not vote Prog. This is a dangerous time with the people getting ready to leave Congress. This is when a Prog is at his/her worst. If only they would vote to end the Patriot Act, neuter Homeland Security a bit and do the same for the TSA.

Forum List

Back