Kevin McCarthy reportedly yelled at Rep Jaime Herrera Beutler for confirming details about his call with Trump on Jan 6, drove Beutler to tears

i can't stand the little backstabbing weasel either, but i want conservative trump supporters to take the house and senate. AT some point, they'll dump the bastard.

Doesn't sound like she cried to me.

Demirjian and Bade said their reporting about the conversation between McCarthy and Herrera Beutler was based on a primary source and multiple lawmakers who heard the account from McCarthy.
However, both McCarthy and Herrera Beutler denied the details reported about their meeting when the book’s authors reached out to them.
The book also contains explosive details about Trump and McCarthy’s call during the riot. According to Politico, McCarthy shouted at the then-president that Trump supporters were “trying to fucking kill me.”
McCarthy has repeatedly and demonstrably lied about what went on behind the scenes ......

always with the anonymous sources huffpo LOL

i have nothing against the Republicans, but i want them to lose the House, so that McCarthy doesn't get to be Speaker, he should be nowhere near power

You think he's bad? Better hope Stefanik doesn't get to be Speaker. She's already got the daggers out for McCarthy if the GOP takes the House. She shouldn't be anywhere near power either, an awful human being.

Doesn't sound like she cried to me.

Demirjian and Bade said their reporting about the conversation between McCarthy and Herrera Beutler was based on a primary source and multiple lawmakers who heard the account from McCarthy.
However, both McCarthy and Herrera Beutler denied the details reported about their meeting when the book’s authors reached out to them.
The book also contains explosive details about Trump and McCarthy’s call during the riot. According to Politico, McCarthy shouted at the then-president that Trump supporters were “trying to fucking kill me.”
McCarthy has repeatedly and demonstrably lied about what went on behind the scenes ......

always with the anonymous sources huffpo LOL
If she did, she better buck up. Politics is a rough sport.

• Banned
McCarthy thinks the job to Speaker is like being a concierge at some rock star hotel, where people make crazy demands, and you say, ‘Yes, sir, right away, sir. We'll have the dim sum and cocaine to your room in 15 minutes, sir.

• Banned
You think he's bad? Better hope Stefanik doesn't get to be Speaker. She's already got the daggers out for McCarthy if the GOP takes the House. She shouldn't be anywhere near power either, an awful human being.
i don't like Stefanik either. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are my bros, Boebert and MTG are my gals

Forum List

Back