Biden May Nominate Anti-Abortion Lawyer For Judgeship In Deal With McConnell that would see Mitch promise not to hold up any of Biden's nominations

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Biden is about to appoint an anti-abortion Republican Kentucky judge to a lifetime federal seat--apparently a deal he made with Mitch McConnell, and a massive betrayal to the people he claims he's fighting for.

President Biden is about to appoint an anti-abortion Republican Kentucky judge to a lifetime federal seat--apparently a deal he made with Mitch McConnell, and a massive betrayal to the people he claims he's fighting for.

If
The Courier-Journal added the deal would see McConnell agree not to hold up any future federal nominations by the Biden White House.
----------------------------------------

They also have the trigger law in Kentucky.
Effective immediately, surgical and medication abortions are illegal in Kentucky. Performing an abortion is a Class D felony, punishable by one to five years in prison. Penalties can be levied on those who perform a surgical procedure or prescribe or provide pills to a woman to end her pregnancy, such as mifepristone and misoprostol.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article262973823.html#storylink=cpy

They are at lost to the democracy, where people are trampled on for their health privacy.

Last edited:

That ship has sailed.

That ship is so far past gone, it couldn't catch a bus back to gone.
The ship hasn't sailed yet, why are not women charged?

They can't afford women in the pen, they got kids to care for and men to take care of.

The ship hasn't sailed yet, why are not women charged?

They can't afford women in the pen, they got kids to care for and men to take care of.

I know you're probably not familiar with the way things work in America but ... the Supreme Court can't charge anyone.

The decision was to reverse the 1973 Roe V Wade ruling that used a lot of legal contortion to create a "Right to Medical Privacy" from what is written in the original text.

The decision doesn't create any criminal law in itself, it merely passes the decision to allow or not back to the states.

• Banned
I gather from the recent hysteria that the Supreme Court has just ordered all 72 million American women of childbearing age to get pregnant and carry the baby to term.

This is big news, if true. I’m not at all surprised that every female journalist, activist and politician is threatening to burn down the Supreme Court over its decision last Friday

I gather from the recent hysteria that the Supreme Court has just ordered all 72 million American women of childbearing age to get pregnant and carry the baby to term.

Don't laugh ... quite a few people actually believe that.

Forum List

Back