Kerry/Reid's justification for the Liberation of Iraq... (Among others...Bill Clinton..etc...)

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In case many of you are grossly ignorant, the "1991 Cease Fire" is what Reid's describing as a breach of an armistice.
A breach that justified the Liberation of Iraq which was again justified by this act signed by Congress and Bill Clinton...

Bill Clinton
Regime change in Iraq has been official US policy since 1998.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed into law by President Clinton, states:
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
105th Congress, 2nd Session
September 29, 1998

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
July 22, 2003

Harry Reid
"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada)
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
Congressional Record, p. S10145

Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

Remember this is the SAME traitor who said the following:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "
Words used to encourage ISIS/Terrorists/barbarians to kill and maim hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Americans!

Kerry???
"It is the duty of any president, in the final analysis, to defend this nation and dispel the security threat. Saddam Hussein has brought military action upon himself by refusing for 12 years to comply with the mandates of the United Nations. The brave and capable men and women of our armed forces and those who are with us will quickly, I know, remove him once and for all as a threat to his neighbors, to the world, and to his own people, and I support their doing so."

Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Statement on eve of military strikes against Iraq
March 17, 2003

But again political expediency at the risk of thousands of people's lives he says the following:
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Calling our troops TERRORISTS! Consider how many terrorists heard these words and used them to recruit more terrorists to use children as suicide bombers! I would think any one supporting these
traitors ONLY for political gain would definitely be in the lowest rings of Hades!!!

Finally here is what Obama said about Liberation of Iraq!!!
"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois)
Speech at Federal Plaza, Chicago, Illinois
October 2, 2002

And so rather then encourage our troops... here is what Obama said that has been used as proof that
the US military are the bad guys!!!

Then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

So all of the above ARE DEMOCRATS that supported the "Liberation of Iraq" need to consider their traitorous remarks had on deaths of hundreds of thousands because the barbarians were encouraged and recruited by these words!

Last edited:
So I assume by you GWB bashers and haters of the USA and happy to see the terrorists as winners SILENCE YOU CAN"T dispute the above quotes???
Please what is YOUR sagacity regarding why before GWB taking Saddam out was OK but after GWB you guys loved Saddam???

The moonbats live in a fantasy world, and will most likely ignore this thread. Information that compromises their programming is to be avoided.

Truth to power...
Isn't this ironic! Here is the Truth to Power... i.e. most democrats including Obama supported Iraq Liberation...
and the best he can do is meet with the group that says "BlacklivesMatter..."
Pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon!”

“He didn’t want us to get discouraged. He said, ‘Keep speaking truth to power.’”
Valerie Jarrett Meets With Black Lives Matter Leaders At The White House - Breitbart

This is so disgusting! Obama wants police and military to die is all I can say for the above!!!

Forum List

Back