'Kerry doesn't give a damn': US accused of ignoring jailed Marine in Mexico

isnt it nice to see a left-wing loser making a fool of himself expounding on how Mexico is right to enforce their immigration laws when we dont/A

idiots and hypocrites

\

of course you have no answer leftard

you losers are exactly the Party of NO you accuse others of being

helpless and lost; able only to whine about the other side; and the guy that left office years ago

losers
The whiner in this case is you. Complaining about something that the government has no formal power to fix. We can't just ask for him back, he broke the law, and he's done that twice by trying to escape. Say goodnight Gracie and I hope he's a fast learner of Spanish.

you have a ton of excuses for left-wing failures

you're a joke
You can't fail at something you aren't supposed to do in the first place. The joke is your inability to be anything but an ignorant irrational partisan.

obama is refusing to enforce American immigration law
but a leftard says it's only right for Mexico to enforce their laws

idiots and hypocrites

The whiner in this case is you. Complaining about something that the government has no formal power to fix. We can't just ask for him back, he broke the law, and he's done that twice by trying to escape. Say goodnight Gracie and I hope he's a fast learner of Spanish.

you have a ton of excuses for left-wing failures

you're a joke
You can't fail at something you aren't supposed to do in the first place. The joke is your inability to be anything but an ignorant irrational partisan.

the joke is you

and your idiotic excuses for failure

isnt it nice to see a left-wing loser making a fool of himself expounding on how Mexico is right to enforce their immigration laws when we dont/A

idiots and hypocrites
We have the right, we just don't do it. We could have millions of people in prison and Mexico could ask if we would send them home but we have no obligation to. They don't have any obligation to send this kid home either.

why do we make excuses for mexicans breaking into our country; but act helpless when an American makes a mistake?

idiots and hypocrites

idiots and hypocrites
We have the right, we just don't do it. We could have millions of people in prison and Mexico could ask if we would send them home but we have no obligation to. They don't have any obligation to send this kid home either.

thanks Captain Obvious

what an idiot you are

idiots and hypocrites

Well soldier.

Seems like it's time to go "Wolverine" on those darn Mexicans.

Get your "American Spring" buddies out of Arizona and pack up those SUVs, hoss.

Show em what your made of..

You really want Mexico's counterpart to start publicly weighing in on how we detain Mexicans accused but not convicted? I know, we're special.

we have a flood of mexicans illegally coming here

do you really think we want to detain them?

what a moron

idiots and hypocrites

Well soldier.

can i count on you not to cry then?

idiots and hypocrites

Well soldier.

Good plan. Make sure to take lots of guns. The Mexican government is a big fan of those these days.

cant we ask them to give the guy AMNESTY?

libs are losers lying to themselves

You really want Mexico's counterpart to start publicly weighing in on how we detain Mexicans accused but not convicted? I know, we're special.

what a moron

No, really? My god. You're fucking brilliant to notice I referred to that .... oh wait, you missed it. I'm so not surprised.

idiots and hypocrites

Well soldier.

Good plan. Make sure to take lots of guns. The Mexican government is a big fan of those these days.

obama didnt sell them enough?

what a moron

No, really? My god. You're fucking brilliant to notice I referred to that .... oh wait, you missed it. I'm so not surprised.

boring

what else you got leftard?

how can you make a wrong turn at the border...

this story reeks of misdirection, cars not included

Sure does.

I can't wait for this Marine to express his opinion about cotton.

:D

Oh look, theres a crossing into Mexico with no American Guards on the American side and no Mexican Guards on the Mexican side :cuckoo:

some people believe anything.. idiots believe everything

Forum List

Back