Kentucky will win the final 4

Calipari is lucky he caught Kansas in a rebuilding year this time.

I would hardly call KU a rebuilding mode. They played 3 juniors and 2 seniors or close to that. UK played 3 freshmen and 2 sophomores.
Yes, but only Tyshawn Taylor started last year. Tyrel Reed and Brady Morningstar graduated and the Morris twins went league. Fortunately Jeff Withey came on strong. Last year he was so far down on the depth chart, even the second-string waterboy was ahead of him!

I'm excited about next year, though. Elijah Johnson is ready to slide over into the point guard spot, and, since Thomas Robinson is almost certainly going league this summer, Kevin Young will step up as our power forward, which he's chomping at the bit to do as well. They'll have to break in Ben McLemore, but I would imagine he'll easily rise to the task.

Calipari is lucky he caught Kansas in a rebuilding year this time.

I would hardly call KU a rebuilding mode. They played 3 juniors and 2 seniors or close to that. UK played 3 freshmen and 2 sophomores.
Yes, but only Tyshawn Taylor started last year. Tyrel Reed and Brady Morningstar graduated and the Morris twins went league. Fortunately Jeff Withey came on strong. Last year he was so far down on the depth chart, even the second-string waterboy was ahead of him!

I'm excited about next year, though. Elijah Johnson is ready to slide over into the point guard spot, and, since Thomas Robinson is almost certainly going league this summer, Kevin Young will step up as our power forward, which he's chomping at the bit to do as well. They'll have to break in Ben McLemore, but I would imagine he'll easily rise to the task.

I'd definitely have KU in the preseason Top 5 next season, probably around 3 behind Indiana and Louisville. UK, probably around 10 considering four or five heading to the NBA.

a no-brainer

Don't copmare to any of the great John Wooden teams though

Kansas could give them a game

Ohio St/Luoisvilee fergetaboutiyt
I hope Kansas loses to Villanova and Loyola IL and sister jean are done tonight. Michigan all the way.

Btw no one saw Michigan being in the final four. Reminds me of when Chris Webber, rose and Jawan Howard made the finals their freshman year

Forum List

Back