Kentucky Governor's Race--Republicans urge Bevin to provide proof of election fraud or concede

Stop whining, loser!
No you don’t give illegals IDs and sanctuary in my country

Yeah, stick to just giving them jobs. That's the American way. We don't want to know who they are, just that they show up on time and put in their 14 hours.
Huh ? They are here illegally you don’t give them Jos retard

You can address what I said or call me names. We know why you don't address what I said.

Do we give them jobs by the thousands?
I don’t know what you’re saying the criminals they’re not supposed to be here they’re going to democratic Runtown they’re voting they’re getting sanctuary they’re getting IDs

You know what I am saying.

There seems to be an easier solution if the GOP doesn't want a democratic governor. Just impeach the new guy.

talking-about-impeachment-so-hot-right-now-time-to-make-63556115.png
All they have to do is catch him bribing a foreign president..

There seems to be an easier solution if the GOP doesn't want a democratic governor. Just impeach the new guy.

talking-about-impeachment-so-hot-right-now-time-to-make-63556115.png
All they have to do is catch him bribing a foreign president..
One man's quid pro quo is another man's bribe. One is legal, the other is not. Folks horse trade all the time, they'll just say they didn't see what they saw when they saw what they might have over heard what maybe someone heard they saw.

Wow..that's a bit of a slap..when your own party calls your bluff..and tells you to F'k off!

Republicans urge Bevin to provide proof of election fraud or concede

"A growing number of Republican lawmakers are urging Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin, a fellow Republican, to either provide evidence of the voting “irregularities” he has alleged or concede Tuesday’s election to Gov.-elect Andy Beshear, who defeated him by 5,189 votes.
“The best thing to do, the right thing to do, is for Governor Bevin to concede the election today so we can move on,” said GOP Rep. Jason Nemes. Senate President Robert Stivers, a Republican, first raised the possibility of the tight election being decided by the Republican-led legislature Tuesday night when he explained the process that would occur if Bevin decided to challenge the results of the race. Bevin bolstered that speculation Wednesday by claiming that thousands of absentee ballots were counted illegally without presenting any proof to back up his claim.
Republicans in the legislature aren’t buying it.
Nemes said he has not seen much support for an election challenge among his Republican colleagues in the House, largely because the governor has not backed up his claims. None of the lawmakers the Herald-Leader spoke to Thursday said they had seen evidence to support Bevin’s claims.
GOP Rep. John Blanton is a former state police officer who said he has heard rumors of election problems but no hard evidence.
“The last thing anyone wants to do is overturn a constitutional election,” Blanton said. “We want the will of the people to be done.”"

Not really. From what I understand no one really liked Bevin. But yeah, he should have conceded. He was be fair and square.

Forum List

Back