Convicted Dem Pedophile Wins Va Senate Seat

Interesting how after the liberal judges decided they knew how to redistrict Va we get pedophiles and shit in congress.

Bad enough pervs target their interns, but having sex with under-aged kids...?!

Did he do his time? Pay his debt to society?
He was forced to because he wasn't a federal Democrat politician yet. Had he been one he would never even have been indicted...

:laughing0301:

welcome-to-virginia-sign-virginia-usa-hisham-ibrahim.jpg

He was forced to because he wasn't a federal Democrat politician yet. Had he been one he would never even have been indicted...
That isn't germane to the discussion.

If he did his time, and there is no law prohibiting him from running and holding office; well, there you go.

If Virginia doesn't want pedophiles holding office, they should pass a law.

The media is now labeling anyone who is against pedophiles molesting their children, far right wing.

For example, Vertias who exposed the Epstein cover up.

How miserable are leftists? For some shitty free shit they can be bought to be fine with pedos.

That isn't germane to the discussion.

If he did his time, and there is no law prohibiting him from running and holding office; well, there you go.

If Virginia doesn't want pedophiles holding office, they should pass a law.
Actually Federally elected Democrats not having to worry about being held accountable for breaking laws IS relevant to the conversation... Now that he is a US Democrat Senator he can engage in pedophilia, sexually harass women and pay off his victims, facilitate Chinese espionage by having a spy in his office for years, & give video-taped confessions of extortion and other crimes without fear of being held accountable...

For me his situation wouldn't have been a factor in determining my vote given the fact the couple is now married. Guess the majority thought somewhat along similar lines. If I hadn't gone past the article's headline I would have thought differently, but I don't put any stock into headlines.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back