Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth Has Solutions; Is Trump Listening?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth, now in the spotlight amid civil unrest in Wisconsin; previously said about black suspects in a 2018 shoplifting case that they should be warehoused for life and not allowed to procreate -- “Let’s put them away. At some point we have to stop being politically correct. And I don’t care what race, I don’t care how old they are, if there’s a threshold that they cross, these people have to be warehoused, no recreational time.”

The threshold that lead to that rant was shoplifting from a clothing store -- he later apologized for the rant and tried to walk it back..but was he wrong??....at least he offered some policy solutions...something that has been lacking on these message boards -- all I see is a bunch of blame shifting...so let's talk solutions...

Why not have a policy of warehousing these people who commit lesser crimes like theft (which includes looting) before they get more serious?? -- why not have a policy of warehousing people who riot, verbally harass people at restaurants (not for wearing a mask tho), physically intimidate our elected politicians (like Rand Paul) -- why not warehouse these people now, nip it in the bud and lock them away forever....Trump should be paying attention to this sheriff and many others around the country...

Like Trump said, we need strength, and policies like these are very strong and powerful.....if arresting more people sooner and locking them away isn't a solution, what is??

Forum List

Back