Ken Starr You POS

There were 4500 tips given to the FBI about Kavenaugh that weren't investigated.

Its amazing that the democrats on the judicial committee couldn't come up with a coherent provable case against Kavanaugh when they had a wide open chance.

Ford REFUSED to give the FBI evidence over part of her testimony she made.

Tips are not evidence, but allegations, surely that was obvious.

There was the time in January 2010 when I saw [Starr] in California — he was then dean of the Pepperdine University School of Law — and he asked me, if on my next visit to South Florida, I could extend myself to counsel a “very wealthy, very smart businessman who got himself into trouble for getting involved with a couple of underage girls who lied about their ages.” I confess I did not recognize Jeffrey Epstein’s name at the time, but I knew what statutory rape was and I couldn’t understand why Ken Starr would be involved with him. “Is this a church thing?” I asked. “Are you trying to ‘cure’ him? Why would you do this!” It did not occur to me that he might have been part of the legal team that executed a secret and egregious sweetheart deal for the convicted pedophile or that the stickler for details I knew Starr to be might be grossly undercounting the victims in question. “Everyone deserves representation, Judi,” he said, adding, “He promised to keep it above 18 from now on.” According to an alleged victim statement after the fact, the middle-aged, child molestor, Jeffrey Epstein, did not keep his sex with girls above the age of 18.

Ken Starr was a political operative, plain and simple, but anybody who supported Clinton, and you almost assuredly did, is in no place to criticize Ken Starr's sexual escapades.
The Starr investigation was political since Clinton didn't commit high crimes and misdemeanors with that woman in a blue dress, it was just stupid sexual misbehavior on Clintons part is all he found.

That whole witch hunt never should have happened in the first place.

Its amazing that the democrats on the judicial committee couldn't come up with a coherent provable case against Kavanaugh when they had a wide open chance.

Ford REFUSED to give the FBI evidence over part of her testimony she made.

Tips are not evidence, but allegations, surely that was obvious.

You have a short memory. The republicans ramrodded the nomination through in DAYS, with a process where investigations normally took months.

They gave the FBI a week to investigate the tips they received, and of the 4,500 they got, they only talked to 4 people.
And unlike January 6th, where the counting of the EC votes is required by deadline, republicans want to extend it by 2 weeks for a thorough investigation.

Yet the Kavanaugh confirmation couldn't wait 2 weeks for a thorough investigation.

There was a hotline specifically set up for reports of Kavenaugh behavior. Out of 4500 reports received, only 10 were even considered, and the rest were referred to the White House, where they were promptly ignored.

All allegations without proof or a court trial, which means you are running on nothing provable.

Allegations isn't evidence!

The Starr investigation was political since Clinton didn't commit high crimes and misdemeanors with that woman in a blue dress, it was just stupid sexual misbehavior on Clintons part is all he found.

That whole witch hunt never should have happened in the first place.
That woman in the blue dress was 21 years old dumb ass.

You have a short memory. The republicans ramrodded the nomination through in DAYS, with a process where investigations normally took months.

They gave the FBI a week to investigate the tips they received, and of the 4,500 they got, they only talked to 4 people.
And unlike January 6th, where the counting of the EC votes is required by deadline, republicans want to extend it by 2 weeks for a thorough investigation.

Yet the Kavanaugh confirmation couldn't wait 2 weeks for a thorough investigation.
And ALL 4 including her own friend said it never happened.

Tips are just that, tips NOT evidence, none of those tipsters tried to prove it in court.

Gawad you are stupid!

All allegations without proof or a court trial, which means you are running on nothing provable.

Allegations isn't evidence!
That's why the FBI should have investigated more of the 4,500 they received.

And then brought that information to the Senate so they could give "informed" advice and consent.

The senate was working in the dark, because the FBI didn't bright evidence to them for their consideration.

There were literally dozens of people who had allegations against Kavenaugh - a well known slimeball. The White House ordered the FBI not to talk to any of these people. The whole "investigation" was controlled by Don McGahn.
HA HA HA, again they are ALLEGATIONS. How come none of the alleged victims haven't sued him, not even a class action lawsuit is going to happen.

There is no time limit for Rape or sexual assault to be filed in court in Maryland, so what is holding them back from a lawsuit?

Are you that dumb?

I actually supported Clinton on this, he never should have gone through the Starr investigation bullshit.
Take it up with Clinton’s AG Janet Reno. She appointed Starr to investigate whitewater and when the case took a turn towards perjury that’s where we ended up.
Democrats have a problem with objectivity. They just go where Pravda sends them.

There were literally dozens of people who had allegations against Kavenaugh - a well known slimeball. The White House ordered the FBI not to talk to any of these people. The whole "investigation" was controlled by Don McGahn.
Top that off with the fact that Chris Wray was a college buddy of The Kav and pressure from the WH NOT to investigate too deeply...

Forum List

Back