Ken Starr You POS

Because nobody would entertain their BS. Oh, I'm sure they tried.
You know your being "sure" carries as much weight as a ghat with a hernia. Your believing they went public, when there is absolutely ZERO proof they went public. Even crazy allegations given to the news media get reported. Like all those rediculous affidavits claiming they witnessed voter fraud.

Such as thou shalt not bear false witness.

Which Trump was guilty of 30,000 times

Thou shalt not commit adultery

Which Trump was guilty of at least 3 proven times.

It's ironic that both Starr and Gingrich were guilty of the sin they were prosecuting Clinton for.
clinton wasn’t prosecuted for having an affair. That’s not a federal crime, or even impeachable

he was impeached for abusing his office, and perjury

DOJ went through the files and found the 2019 case against Trumps advisor Tom Barrack. He was an unregistered foreign agent who lied repeatedly to the FBI about his influence of Trump foreign policy.

Yeah... Biden is afraid of Trump.

Yes they are afraid of Trump. They wanted to try and make it mandatory for all presidential candidates to provide 10 years of tax returns to the public which they knew Trump would never do in 2024. Unfortunately for them, that would be unconstitutional. Their commie in NYC has been talking about all the illegal action by the Trump organization he was going to prosecute, and all they found was some transportation tax write-off that was questionable. Why do you think there was a second phony impeachment?

Face it, they are scared to death of the guy. Everybody remembers the glory years of Trump and we know what's happening in our country today. If we had a normal fair election today, Dementia wouldn't get five states.

You know your being "sure" carries as much weight as a ghat with a hernia. Your believing they went public, when there is absolutely ZERO proof they went public. Even crazy allegations given to the news media get reported. Like all those rediculous affidavits claiming they witnessed voter fraud.

I never said they went public, I said I'm sure some tried. I'm also sure if they had any legitimate evidence against Kavanaugh, CNN and others would have jumped on it in a heartbeat. But they had nothing. They made it up. Again, most people never got to know 4,500 females in their life, and to think there are 4,500 women who were assaulted by Kavanaugh or they had any evidence thereof is pure naivety.

Yes they are afraid of Trump. They wanted to try and make it mandatory for all presidential candidates to provide 10 years of tax returns to the public which they knew Trump would never do in 2024.
That's because when Trumps taxes were made available to investigators, it resulted in 3 indictments, including against the Trump organization.
Yeah, now we know why Trump fought so hard to keep his taxes secret. They would reveal 15 years of tax evasion / tax fraud by his company, and it's top financial employees.

I never said they went public, I said I'm sure some tried.

Your claim of them going public.
This is why these attention whores make up these phony claims in the first place. They want the spotlight on them.

What spotlight did these attention whores want, if not public?

You'll need some Antonin Scalia level word twisting to claim I didn't just catch you in a lie.

Ken Starr seemed like a nice enough guy and he was pretty easy on Bill Clinton. Don't lefties have enough on their hate list these days without Starr?

What spotlight did these attention whores want, if not public?

You'll need some Antonin Scalia level word twisting to claim I didn't just catch you in a lie.

What lie? That's what they wanted. But with 4,500 bullshit claims, yours isn't very transcending, at least not enough to get anybody interested in your story. But while on the subject, tell me, what verification did the FBI use to make sure the people they spoke with were genuine? Did they just ask for a name and number?

That's because when Trumps taxes were made available to investigators, it resulted in 3 indictments, including against the Trump organization.
Yeah, now we know why Trump fought so hard to keep his taxes secret. They would reveal 15 years of tax evasion / tax fraud by his company, and it's top financial employees.

WTF did this happen? Trump never made his tax returns available to anybody. What indictments related to his businesses?

What lie? That's what they wanted.
You said they brought their allegations to the news media.

There's absolutely no proof of that. No news stories, no internet postings of them trying to get the news media to hear their claims.

The only one claiming they tried to voice their accusations publicly is you.

WTF did this happen? Trump never made his tax returns available to anybody. What indictments related to his businesses?
Are you going to come out from under that rock you've been hiding under. Trumps taxes were delivered to investigators in February.

Trump Organization, CFO indicted on tax fraud charges

Jul 2, 2021 — The 15-count indictment — which charged the Trump Organization with committing a scheme to defraud, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business ...

Trump Organization, CFO indicted on tax fraud charges

Jul 2, 2021 — The 15-count indictment — which charged the Trump Organization with committing a scheme to defraud, criminal tax fraud and falsifying business ...

Great, let me read it. Tax fraud on behalf of himself or the Trump organization? I'll wait for the link.

Are you going to come out from under that rock you've been hiding under. Trumps taxes were delivered to investigators in February.
Wait a minute, what investigators? If you're talking about NYC, the only thing they found was some minor questionable write-offs regarding transportation, which the IRS would always settle for repayment IF they found it to be non-deductible.

You said they brought their allegations to the news media.

There's absolutely no proof of that. No news stories, no internet postings of them trying to get the news media to hear their claims.

The only one claiming they tried to voice their accusations publicly is you.

You need better comprehension skills or a better memory. This is what I said:

What leaks? If somebody had a case that was not even recognized that they had positive evidence of, they can call any number of leftist news outlets and strike a deal. Even Fox would have paid for that.

This is why these attention whores make up these phony claims in the first place. They want the spotlight on them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back