Ken Starr You POS

Oh puhleese. Starr spent months and millions trying to nail Clinton for a land deal where the Clintons LOST money and all he got was a blow job.

It's always the hypocrisy with Republicans be it going from "family values" to ending up with Trump as your leader or a toe tapping congressman in an airport restroom.

I think you better look up the word hypocrisy because apparently you don't know what it means. Nobody went after the Clinton's as a personal matter, Starr was simply doing his job. What did you want him to say "I won't do what I was hired to do because I like to screw around a little myself?"

I think you better look up the word hypocrisy because apparently you don't know what it means. Nobody went after the Clinton's as a personal matter, Starr was simply doing his job. What did you want him to say "I won't do what I was hired to do because I like to screw around a little myself?"
Wow that was just a sad try.

He was hired to investigate Whitewater and settled for whatever he could get. It was a partisan hitjob from start to finish

Wow that was just a sad try.

He was hired to investigate Whitewater and settled for whatever he could get. It was a partisan hitjob from start to finish

He was? You mean kind of like the phony Russia collusion case where they got a bunch of Trump people on process crimes? You know, the one we taxpayers spent 25 million for and nothing on Trump himself?

This creep is at the heart of the rot that has overtaken the GOP
Other Republicans on this list include: Ronald Regan and his criminal organization, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, (Dubya was just a stupid puppet), Newt Gingrich, Moscow Mitch, and the list goes on and on and on...

All of the crooked and corrupt a$$holes above put the country on the course to the biggest a$$hole of all, trump.

This creep is at the heart of the rot that has overtaken the GOP
Ken starr was always blowing smoke for the clintons-----he could have gotten our crooked Clintons for any number of legite things instead of blowing smoke over the blow jobs that would have never landed the clintons in prison where they belonged.

She describes Kavanaugh’s abusive behavior as terrifying: “He began berating me and invading my personal space in a deranged fury that sent me into flight around the table.”

LOL!
She cheated on her husband with a married man and helped the dems during their elections, and it hasn't occured to you that she be lying. BTW, what supposedly set Kavanaugh off? Notice the missing details.

Ken starr was always blowing smoke for the clintons-----he could have gotten our crooked Clintons for any number of legite things instead of blowing smoke over the blow jobs that would have never landed the clintons in prison where they belonged.
That's some serious Krazy there

Kinda not

In the case of Russia there is no doubt that Russia did interfere in our election

Yeah, they ran some Facebook adds. Those Facebook ads really put Trump over the top, didn't they?

The only Russian connection with the 2016 election was with them, the DNC, and the Clinton campaign.

Yeah, they ran some Facebook adds. Those Facebook ads really put Trump over the top, didn't they?

The only Russian connection with the 2016 election was with them, the DNC, and the Clinton campaign.
According to who?

Q? Roger fucking felon Stone?

According to who?

Q? Roger fucking felon Stone?

Changing the subject now are we? :badgrin:

Some of the information they got for their fake dossier came from Russia. They hired a foreign spy who actually paid Russians for that fake information. Where did he get the money to do that? That's right, the DNC and Clinton campaign laundered through law firms and paid to Steele.

As for Roger Stone, that dangerous outlaw, can you tell me how this middle of the night raid took place with CNN and their crew all setup to record it? Can you tell me why the FBI (who called CNN) came busting into this harmless old mans home with a half-dozen agents armed with what you leftists call assault weapons? What were they afraid of, he was going to assault them with his tube of Preparation H?

The Mueller Report details the Russian interference pretty clearly.

I'm sure he's on your QAnon Deep State list though right?

Actually the article fact checks the title.

Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident.

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

In short, what you posted is a lie, disproved within the citation. Which makes you a liar for posting just the title.

The only thing this PROVES is the adage that Democrats are only capable of seeing what they WANT to see, instead of actually seeing the truth. Appreciate you proving that it's still true.

The Mueller Report details the Russian interference pretty clearly.

I'm sure he's on your QAnon Deep State list though right?

Oh, so you read the entire 800 page report? So tell us, what Russian interference took place outside of stupid Facebook ads most people didn't see or ignored?

Oh, so you read the entire 800 page report? So tell us, what Russian interference took place outside of stupid Facebook ads most people didn't see or ignored?
I did. Now you go read it...cause whatever I document you'll ignore or minimize...

Fuckit here

Her friend said she had no recollection of the event, because nothing happened to her, and Dr. Ford never told anyone about it. Hardly the same thing as "it never happened"

Don McGahn gave them a list of people they were allowed to interview. There were very few names on the list, despite dozens of people making reports on the hotline.

Prove it happened. Prove ANYTHING happened. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Well, the lawsuit did involve sexual harassment of an underling.
Sex with underlings in the workplace wasn't relevant?

The fact that liberals can't see how a sitting President having an adulterous affair with an underling doesn't compromise him and open the possibility of blackmail just proves how stupid they are. It's true, Democrats are a cult. I've never seen ONE D ever be critical of another D for anything. That's brainwashing of the highest order.

Forum List

Back