Ken Starr You POS

Wait a minute, what investigators? If you're talking about NYC, the only thing they found was some minor questionable write-offs regarding transportation, which the IRS would always settle for repayment IF they found it to be non-deductible.
Read a newspaper. Trump kept two sets of books (idiom). He paid Weisselberg and others both on the books and off the books, illegally decreasing their taxable income.

And because it went on for 15 years, it's criminal in addition to a settlement for taxes owed.

If you're talking about NYC, the only thing they found was some minor questionable write-offs regarding transportation, which the IRS would always settle for repayment IF they found it to be non-deductible.
The IRS has a saying:
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me for 15 years straight, and you're going to jail.

Read a newspaper. Trump kept two sets of books (idiom). He paid Weisselberg and others both on the books and off the books, illegally decreasing their taxable income.

And because it went on for 15 years, it's criminal in addition to a settlement for taxes owed.

I constantly read the news and never seen that. Why don't you provide a reliable link? Oh, that's right, you can't.

This creep is at the heart of the rot that has overtaken the GOP
Wait what? So it was bad of Starr to go after Clinton...but he somehow enabled Epstein, who Clinton was a good friend of (and went to fuck island a dozen or so times). Clinton who was the democratic president, and was heralded as a star up until 4 years ago. But starr cheated on his wife, So this proves how bad the GOP is.

I have ZERO love and nothing but disdain for the GOP...but this is some dogshit reasoning here.

The republicans ramrodded the nomination through in DAYS, with a process where investigations normally took months.

That's awful!!!

Why wasn't he investigated between 2003 and 2018?

Yet the Kavanaugh confirmation couldn't wait 2 weeks for a thorough investigation.

He was nominated on July 9th. Confirmed on October 6th.
Almost 3 months.
The Kavanaugh investigation should have taken as long as needed until the Democrats could cheat Trump out of the White House silly!

The accusations against BK were totes serious too. :laughing0301:

Her friend said she had no recollection of the event, because nothing happened to her, and Dr. Ford never told anyone about it. Hardly the same thing as "it never happened"

Don McGahn gave them a list of people they were allowed to interview. There were very few names on the list, despite dozens of people making reports on the hotline.
I left a tip that BK fondled my poodle in '83 at a pool party in Foggy Bottom.

I was NEVER called to follow up.

Kavanaugh is a MONSTER!!!!

LMAO ...

The only thing that is more entertaining than seeing Leftist Parrot the Fake News is Leftist being triggered over the Fake News.

And Gaetz.
Yea, I was thinking of all the clowns who went after Clinton for a lie about a blow job one minute, then headed off to cheat on their wives and husband the next.

Of course Denny “The Diddler” Hastert was the worst of that lot, and Baby Gaetz continues the G.O.T. (Grand Old Tradition) :lol:

Yea, I was thinking of all the clowns who went after Clinton for a lie about a blow job one minute, then headed off to cheat on their wives and husband the next.

Of course Denny “The Diddler” Hastert was the worst of that lot, and Baby Gaetz continues the G.O.T. (Grand Old Tradition)

The investigation was conducted because lying Bill stated he never made a rude advancement at Paula Jones. Clinton is a lawyer and knew that there is no evidence of anything if there are only two people there; his word vs hers.

So they proceeded to find evidence that yes indeed, BC does try to pressure underlings into doing sexual favors, and the found that in Monica Lewensky.

Now had Clinton just told the truth, give Jones the apology she demanded, none of the Lewinsky thing would have ever came up.

The investigation was conducted because lying Bill stated he never made a rude advancement at Paula Jones. Clinton is a lawyer and knew that there is no evidence of anything if there are only two people there; his word vs hers.

So they proceeded to find evidence that yes indeed, BC does try to pressure underlings into doing sexual favors, and the found that in Monica Lewensky.

Now had Clinton just told the truth, give Jones the apology she demanded, none of the Lewinsky thing would have ever came up.
Paula Jones? If you believe that grifter, I can’t help ;)

Judi Hershman: Ken Starr, Brett Kavanaugh, Jeffrey Epstein and Me

As it turns out, too many people like me stuck our heads in the sand, swallowed our doubts, let the unacceptable slide, convinced ourselves it was in the interest of the greater good, and never dreamed that we would look back and realize that a failure to say “Enough!” had led to our country’s biggest existential crisis since the Civil War.

I entered what as I now see as our long national unraveling during the Clinton impeachment, as an adviser to independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, and over the next couple of decades as I remained personally and professionally dedicated to him. Only in the last three years, thanks to the hold of an unhinged liar and mega-grifter on my party and so it seems my old mentor, have I been able to recognize that Starr has been at the intersection of so many wrong turns our country has made. And now, as he attaches himself to a new presidential prospect and joins former Vice President Mike Pence at a Family Leadership Summit in Iowa this coming weekend, it has become clear to me that I am morally — indeed patriotically — obligated to speak up for the moral decency my old mentor continues to violate in the name of moral decency.

Last edited:
I left a tip that BK fondled my poodle in '83 at a pool party in Foggy Bottom.

I was NEVER called to follow up.

Kavanaugh is a MONSTER!!!!
#PoolPartyPoodleFondlingFoggyBottomGate!!!

REMOVE Kavanaugh NOW!!!!!!!!!! o_O o_O o_O

Tell the truth. Would you be as angry if he didn’t support Trump? Where is your Bill Clinton you POS thread?

Tell the truth. Would you be as angry if he didn’t support Trump? Where is your Bill Clinton you POS thread?
My feelings about Starr have zero to do with Trump

I thought you claimed not to be a Trump Humper. Kinda protective and defensive for someone who is not a supporter...unless you're a fucking liar

Forum List

Back