*KEN* Paxton Will Rise Above!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Ken, will start up the steam roller, and roll right over this Bullshit!
2. They been coming after this guy unjustly for years, I can see him getting ready to climb up on his STEAM ROLLER!!!!
3. My bad, Ken Paxton!!!...
3. LINK;

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Texas is Texas. The republican senate will hold the trial and vote whether Paxton is guilty. It's quite possible that his party members will refuse to find him guilty for political reasons, even if the evidence leaves no doubt that he is guilty. That's what happened in trump's impeachments

The Republican Attorney General of Texas and Trump lickspittle. 20 articles of impeachment.

Republicans in RED states. If they aren't being recorded wishing they could still lynch blacks, if they aren't taking our supreme court justices on lavish trips, if they aren't disinfranchising their colored residents, if they aren't George Santos or Majorie Taylor Green or Ted Cruz or Mitch McConnell or Lindsay Graham.

Republicans don't just say government is corrupt they prove it.

Republicans in RED states. If they aren't being recorded wishing they could still lynch blacks, if they aren't taking our supreme court justices on lavish trips, if they aren't disinfranchising their colored residents, if they aren't George Santos or Majorie Taylor Green or Ted Cruz or Mitch McConnell or Lindsay Graham.

Republicans don't just say government is corrupt they prove it.
It was and is the Democratic party that was and is the KKK.

Your president, Joe Biden voted to make a KKK leader of the Senate 3 times.

When you speak of lynching African Americans (you even have to identify them by color), that is owned by the Democratic Party, period!

When you speak of lynching African Americans (you even have to identify them by color), that is owned by the Democratic Party, period!
LOL at you trying to distance conservatives from being in racial hate groups. Nice try by saying dems run the KKK and other hate groups in 2023. You say it as if that is an actual fact. Bottom line is you are a liar.

LOL at you trying to distance conservatives from being in racial hate groups. Nice try by saying dems run the KKK and other hate groups in 2023. You say it as if that is an actual fact. Bottom line is you are a liar.
yes, hahahahah. I am a liar. I wont be as bigoted as you, making a judgement of a person without understanding their education, life experience, or what is in their heart. So, that said, you are certainly an ignorant fool, accusing others of being a liar.

There are as many Democrats in hate groups and Republicans, arguably, more. BLM, and Antifa are good examples. Further, you will find Democrats in every type of hate group as well. The idea that the Democratic party is immune to hate is laughable and demonstrably false if one looks at your history.

Democratic Party Senator Robert Byrd, Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, the Democratic Party US President Joe Biden voted for Byrd 3 times to lead the Democratic Party senators.

A direct tie, of the presiding Democrat President Biden supporting a racist, a member of the KKK

As Robert Byrd passes, an era in race relations ends. Byrd started his political life as an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. In 1944, Byrd wrote the following in a letter to Senator Theodore Bilbo: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." Byrd filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.

Now you know the facts

yes, hahahahah. I am a liar. I wont be as bigoted as you, making a judgement of a person without understanding their education, life experience, or what is in their heart. So, that said, you are certainly an ignorant fool, accusing others of being a liar.

There are as many Democrats in hate groups and Republicans, arguably, more. BLM, and Antifa are good examples. Further, you will find Democrats in every type of hate group as well. The idea that the Democratic party is immune to hate is laughable and demonstrably false if one looks at your history.

Democratic Party Senator Robert Byrd, Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, the Democratic Party US President Joe Biden voted for Byrd 3 times to lead the Democratic Party senators.

A direct tie, of the presiding Democrat President Biden supporting a racist, a member of the KKK

As Robert Byrd passes, an era in race relations ends. Byrd started his political life as an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. In 1944, Byrd wrote the following in a letter to Senator Theodore Bilbo: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." Byrd filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.

Now you know the facts
Byrd? Are you kidding? He’s been dead for decades and left the KKK 70 years ago.

Now you know the facts
Saying black lives matter isnt saying white lives dont matter. Learn to comprehend a simple phrase.
Who is the leader of this so called group "Antifa"?

Ok so you finally admitted that republicans are in race hate groups. Progress, I guess.

Saying black lives matter isnt saying white lives dont matter. Learn to comprehend a simple phrase.
Who is the leader of this so called group "Antifa"?

Ok so you finally admitted that republicans are in race hate groups. Progress, I guess.
Yes, BLM and Antifa are violent hate groups, killing and destroying. That is fact.
Yes, the Democrat President Joe Biden voted to have a member of the KKK to be leader of the Democrat Senate that would be Democrat Robert Byrd

And of of course it was Democrat President Lyndon Johnson was purported to have said about the Civil Rights Act, “I’ll have them n*****s voting Democrat for two hundred years.”

Read more: Why on earth would a black person vote Democrat? (Somali, ideologies, terrorists) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 11 - City-Data Forum

Byrd? Are you kidding? He’s been dead for decades and left the KKK 70 years ago.
Yes, he is dead, but the man that voted for him to lead the Democrats in the Senate is Democrat President Joe Biden. Biden voted for Bryd each time KKK-Democrat Senator Byrd ran to lead the Senate.

70 years ago, sorry but it is your President, Democrat Joe Biden that worked with and supported the racist KKK leader and then Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.

Today's Democrat old guard politicians, who supported thee most racist politicians ever, are still active in office today.

Yes, BLM and Antifa are violent hate groups, killing and destroying. That is fact.
Yes, the Democrat President Joe Biden voted to have a member of the KKK to be leader of the Democrat Senate that would be Democrat Robert Byrd

And of of course it was Democrat President Lyndon Johnson was purported to have said about the Civil Rights Act, “I’ll have them n*****s voting Democrat for two hundred years.”

Read more: Why on earth would a black person vote Democrat? (Somali, ideologies, terrorists) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 11 - City-Data Forum
Why do you keep talking about things that happened 20 or 50 years ago? Some people evolve. Many, like yourself, dont. Political parties evolve, some devolve. Lets talk about what is happening right now.

As soon as you can name a leader of a group you call "Antifa", I'll start debating whether it is a hate group.
Secondly, people that have rioted and destroyed property and created violence a few summers ago have been prosecuted and jailed.

Why is it so hard for you to admit that racists exist within the republican party, there are documented right wing hate groups in America, and right wing hate groups are responsible for deaths of Americans?

Why do you keep talking about things that happened 20 or 50 years ago? Some people evolve. Many, like yourself, dont. Political parties evolve, some devolve. Lets talk about what is happening right now.
Yes let us talk about what is happening now

Now we have the Democrat President Joe Biden who did vote for the KKK Democrat Robert Byrd to lead the Democrat Senators 3 times, Biden is not President.

Quit pretending this is something that happened 20-50 years ago

Antifa and BLM, are hate groups. When you riot and burn down cities, when you kill people, that is hate. The Democrats own hatred. Hatred is the history of the Democrat party, and now the Democrats lie and try to change history, and obfuscate the hatred they have today.

So yes, let us talk about now, let us talk about Democrat President Joe Biden and how he was a segregationist and supported a KKK Senator.

Yes let us talk about what is happening now

Now we have the Democrat President Joe Biden who did vote for the KKK Democrat Robert Byrd to lead the Democrat Senators 3 times, Biden is not President.

Quit pretending this is something that happened 20-50 years ago

Antifa and BLM, are hate groups. When you riot and burn down cities, when you kill people, that is hate. The Democrats own hatred. Hatred is the history of the Democrat party, and now the Democrats lie and try to change history, and obfuscate the hatred they have today.

So yes, let us talk about now, let us talk about Democrat President Joe Biden and how he was a segregationist and supported a KKK Senator.
What Biden did in the past is not now. Is Biden promoting racism in America today?
Again, show me proof there is an organized group called Antifa that exists. Name their leader.

I guess we'll leave it as you can't admit there are right wing racist hate groups in America. You're delusional.

Yes, he is dead, but the man that voted for him to lead the Democrats in the Senate is Democrat President Joe Biden. Biden voted for Bryd each time KKK-Democrat Senator Byrd ran to lead the Senate.

70 years ago, sorry but it is your President, Democrat Joe Biden that worked with and supported the racist KKK leader and then Democrat Senator Robert Byrd.

Today's Democrat old guard politicians, who supported thee most racist politicians ever, are still active in office today.
Hey dickhead...Byrd left the KKK 70 years ago and repudiated that hate group.

Huge fail

The KKK is owned by Republicans today.....ever since the early 70s.

Forum List

Back