Kellyanne Conway Slammed For Saying There Was No Supply Chain Crisis Under Trump

People on social media went ballistic, remembering all the products they could not get, including essentials. "Nurses were wearing goddamn trash bags," said one Twitter user.

A former senior spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, Jesse Ferguson, went off on Conway: "Doctors and nurses couldn't get masks and gloves," he tweeted. "Americans couldn't even get toilet paper. This is another set of Alternative Facts cooked up at the Bowling Green Massacre."

What were you wiping your ass with Kellyanne?
She's the one who coined the phrase "alternative facts". I wouldn't believe her of she claimed the sky was blue

People on social media went ballistic, remembering all the products they could not get, including essentials. "Nurses were wearing goddamn trash bags," said one Twitter user.

A former senior spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, Jesse Ferguson, went off on Conway: "Doctors and nurses couldn't get masks and gloves," he tweeted. "Americans couldn't even get toilet paper. This is another set of Alternative Facts cooked up at the Bowling Green Massacre."

What were you wiping your ass with Kellyanne?

Kellyanne Conwany is 100% correct. There was no supply crisis under President Trump. The beginning of the pandemic is when the entire world was shut down. The lack of toilet paper had nothing to do with President Trump. It was a panic buying issue similar to when it snows in the Mid Atlantic. By late Spring in 2020 those items were easy to get. Fast forward to the disaster that is Joe Xiden and ships are lined up for miles in the Pacific despite President Trump handing Xiden a vaccine.

It wasn’t a supply chain breakdown but those like you hoarding essential supplies and later selling them for profit…

Now explain why there is still any issue seeing we have been in this pandemic for over a year going onto two years?

I thought the left was going to fix this issue but instead it seem to worsen…

The US supply chain has been slow for decades compared to other nations...its infrastructure....and we must update everything...Trump wanted to Obama wanted to and hopefully the dems bill that just passed will address all of it...forgive me for having my doubts...we can not pass the BBB bill and do infrastructure at the same time...we can't keep spending....and I think even more elected Dems are going to oppose it when the numbers are added up.....

All of that being said...it wasn't a crisis like it is since Biden moved into the white house....

We have to remember that they believe this kind of stuff. Completely.

Can a republic last when it's operating in two different, competing realities?
I can only hope merit prevails and we come to our senses as a 'republic' and kick these superficial magaturds to the curb. By any means necessary. End the extremist bullshit for a couple of decades. Let's all have a nonviolent meeting of the minds in Today's America.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, I just... don't think that's the track we're on right now in this political environment.

The only shortage I remember was toilet paper and it wasn't a supply chain problem, it was a people panic buying problem
That's going on now, also. I asked the two Walmart stockers on the sugar aisle why they didn't have any, if there were shortages. They said they get it in regularly but it flies off the shelves.

Forum List

Back