Kellyanne Conway Slammed For Saying There Was No Supply Chain Crisis Under Trump

Remind me, how many ships were anchored indefinitely off California, waiting to be unloaded? It sometimes amazes me how idiotic you people are about facts that simply cannot be disproven. You really do exist in a "special world" all your own without regard to any reality. You DO understand that when we have a collapse of the dollar followed by the collapse of the global economy, all of the snarky comments or blame orgies you'll engage in will not matter to your condition at all, yeah? Do you really imagine your state or local area will avoid the chaos your party is causing?
Holy shit you're a dumbass.

People on social media went ballistic, remembering all the products they could not get, including essentials. "Nurses were wearing goddamn trash bags," said one Twitter user.

A former senior spokesperson for Hillary Clinton, Jesse Ferguson, went off on Conway: "Doctors and nurses couldn't get masks and gloves," he tweeted. "Americans couldn't even get toilet paper. This is another set of Alternative Facts cooked up at the Bowling Green Massacre."

What were you wiping your ass with Kellyanne?
We conveniently use who had power in what chamber of government when we want to blame people. Remember...The House was dominated by Progs. And they were blocking and interfering with anything to help Trump. It is like the Republican revolution helped to save Clinton's Presidency though Progs say it was Clinton who did the things to make things better during many of those years.

Walmart, Amazon, target, etc we're setting records last year during the shutdowns in terms of sales so obviously we had record amounts of product to sell.

And they are doing so now again, so using your logic there can be no shortages.

I never saw near as many holes in store shelves under Trump during the shutdowns as I did this past weekend at the store. Even on closer inspection some shelves that looked full were just faced to look full.

Must be a local thing, the only product I have not been able to find locally are my favorite crackers from Aldis. They are totally out of them....damn it Brandon, it is all his fault.

100% wrong. Good god, we are a country of shameless idiots.
FB_IMG_1635613437739.jpg

All gone, thanks Biden.

PPP supplies out of stock, masks ventilators just to name a couple of chronic shortages in 2020. Trump put his boy in charge to find this stuff but he was a loser at it.

Forum List

Back