Ashley Biden's Diary

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Has been published

How daddy twisted and abused her into misery and addiction. Like Hunter.

Where was Jill when daddy was soaping up his daughter in the shower?

Soaping up Hunter?

:auiqs.jpg:

National File​

Last updated on August 31st, 2021 at 11:38 am

National File - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
National File - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

National File

:itsok:

Has been published

How daddy twisted and abused her into misery and addiction. Like Hunter.

Ok. What's news about this? Nuttin new to me

Rumor has it, they were going to make a movie based on her diary, but couldn't find an 18 y/o that could pass for 9 y/o.

(And I know that for sure. I'm the one that started the rumor)
I gots da movie title......................................My Daddy Dearest.......or Daddy Dearest............Don't Tell Your Mother Please

lol ...

the rw nutter desperation is in the stratosphere today!

oh ya you are....

this thread proves it. & you think them thar approval ratings will stay as is? especially now that part 1 of the4 infrastructure pkg passed?

you better hope that part 2 doesn't!
:whatsign:.....

Ashley is a hopeless pill head that requires interventions and rehab every few months. I wonder why....

Daddy was too busy running the family crime syndicate to worry about her mental health when he was taking showers with his daughter. What is it with Plugs and showers? Didn't he break his foot trying to jack the dog off in the shower?

That dumb mother fucker needs to take baths. :abgg2q.jpg:

find-someone-who-looks-at-you-the-way-joe-biden-47238887.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back