Kellyanne Conway on Fox news said part of the redactions are

Speaking of witch hunts:

The Republicans investigated Bill Clinton for five years, starting with an investigation into some real estate investments by the Clintons.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the firing of White House Travel Office personnel.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the suicide of Vince Foster. That didn't pan out, either.

But the Republicans kept going and going. They refused to quit.

And then, finally, they nailed Bill Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

The Republicans never gave up. FIVE YEARS. They kept going until they finally nailed their man.

It's hilarious to hear them whining now.
It's a lot worse than just hilarious.

about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How does she know!

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

She must be so very jealous, never made it big, just a loudmouth nobody.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

Clinton was impeached due to sexual stuff with a consenting adult,

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.

The fact that you don't know what Bill Clinton was impeached for is all we need to know. Maybe you need to take some history classes.

I know , but do you, I don't think so, lying about a blow job with someone who was more than willing.

about Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. How does she know!

Poor Kellyanne , Laura Ingraham, Bosie, Drudge, and Breibart have been at it since 1995 talking about Hillary Clinton. Obsessed with her.

She must be so very jealous, never made it big, just a loudmouth nobody.

I suspect the redactions are where Starr gave the report to Congress, and let them go at it and the Republicans sure did. Delivered the report to Congress not to the AG.

Clinton was impeached due to sexual stuff with a consenting adult,

what tramp has done and continues to do is 10,000 times worst than B. Clinton and much worst than Watergate.

The fact that you don't know what Bill Clinton was impeached for is all we need to know. Maybe you need to take some history classes.

I know , but do you, I don't think so, lying about a blow job with someone who was more than willing.

If you know, you're exposing yourself as a congenital liar and someone who has nothing to offer to a discussion. You may go delete this account for it'll never be taken seriously in the future.

There's more bad news Republicans
Iowa’s longest-serving republican legislator, state Rep. Andy McKean, ditched the GOP on Tuesday as he offered a searing renunciation of president tRump, saying he could no longer support tRump as the party’s standard-bearer because of its “unacceptable behavior” and “reckless spending."

McKean revealed he would join the Democratic Party, a decision he described as “very difficult” after spending nearly a half-century as a registered republican and 26 years in the legislature. But ultimately, he said, “I feel as a republican that I need to be able to support the standard-bearer of our party.”

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

‘If this is the new normal, I want no part of it’: Citing Trump, Iowa’s longest-serving Republican leaves party
McKean, who has been a registered Republican for nearly a half century, joins a small cohort of state lawmakers across the country who have fled the GOP.

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Really? So that's all it takes?

Under oath :rolleyes:
Smartass

I dunno, seems to me a lie is a lie whether you took an oath or not.

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

Oh wait --- Rump actually did take an oath. :eusa_think:

Naaah ---- I like your first post better.

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

Clinton was impeached for lying.

Smartass

Never did understand that distinction, that it's perfectly fine to lie as long as you're not under oath... :wtf:

/——/ Obozo lied about shovel ready jobs. Would you have supported his impeachment?

Cool story, Tramp lied about repeal and replacing the ACA and Mexico paying for a wall. How do ewe feel about that?

/---/ No he didn't lie. Trump did make those promises but he needed the support of Congress to make them happen. If you weren't in a drunken stupor for the last two years, you'd have seen the democRATs and RINOs work against the president. But then again you may have been sober and cheering the obstructionist on.

Smartass

/---/ No he didn't lie. Trump did make those promises but he needed the support of Congress to make them happen. If you weren't in a drunken stupor for the last two years, you'd have seen the democRATs and RINOs work against the president. But then again you may have been sober and cheering the obstructionist on.

Hey dupe, the fat, Orange idiot never had a plan. Be it beautiful n cheap or ugly and expensive, stupid and the GOP had/have nothing. Oh and Mexico laughed at him and told him to get fucked. Which rock did ewe just climb out from under?:21::21::21::21::21::420::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Smartass

Hey dupe, the fat, Orange idiot never had a plan. Be it beautiful n cheap or ugly and expensive, stupid and the GOP had/have nothing. Oh and Mexico laughed at him and told him to get fucked. Which rock did ewe just climb out from under?:21::21::21::21::21::420::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump has done a remarkable job. More accomplished in 2 years than by the last two presidents combined, both disastrous. He did all that while fighting off a coup attempt by people who just couldn't accept Clinton lost the election, including Clinton herself.

Trump has done a remarkable job. More accomplished in 2 years than by the last two presidents combined, both disastrous. He did all that while fighting off a coup attempt by people who just couldn't accept Clinton lost the election, including Clinton herself.

Lol, he has done nothing but blowhard and golf. Oh and cut taxes for himself and his uber wealthy buddies, MAGA!

Lol, he has done nothing but blowhard and golf. Oh and cut taxes for himself and his uber wealthy buddies, MAGA!

Yet, he will crush Clinton one last time in 2020.

Speaking of witch hunts:

The Republicans investigated Bill Clinton for five years, starting with an investigation into some real estate investments by the Clintons.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the firing of White House Travel Office personnel.

When that didn't pan out, the investigation moved on to looking into the suicide of Vince Foster. That didn't pan out, either.

But the Republicans kept going and going. They refused to quit.

And then, finally, they nailed Bill Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

The Republicans never gave up. FIVE YEARS. They kept going until they finally nailed their man.

It's hilarious to hear them whining now.

Don't forget the Benghazi witch hunts...............

This is the administration we have. SHS admits she just makes stuff up. KAC just makes stuff up she can’t (or shouldn’t anyway) possibly know. I’m sure our President lies to foreign leaders almost as much as he lies to us. Hopefully we can resurrect the Presidency after this fucking idiot is gone.
lol....yea those running sure look like they can do that....

There's more bad news Republicans
Iowa’s longest-serving republican legislator, state Rep. Andy McKean, ditched the GOP on Tuesday as he offered a searing renunciation of president tRump, saying he could no longer support tRump as the party’s standard-bearer because of its “unacceptable behavior” and “reckless spending."

McKean revealed he would join the Democratic Party, a decision he described as “very difficult” after spending nearly a half-century as a registered republican and 26 years in the legislature. But ultimately, he said, “I feel as a republican that I need to be able to support the standard-bearer of our party.”

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

‘If this is the new normal, I want no part of it’: Citing Trump, Iowa’s longest-serving Republican leaves party
McKean, who has been a registered Republican for nearly a half century, joins a small cohort of state lawmakers across the country who have fled the GOP.

What do you think Trump is gonna tweet about this guy?

Forum List

Back