The miscreants and villains exposed ... Trump’s Legal Team Is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Thank god the stable genius has slippery hands from the layers of dirt.

232758.png

This article nails it and exposes Trump's legal team as a bigger mob of miscreants than the spineless GOP foot-servants of Donald Trump.

Alan Dershowitz thinks it is ok getting services from underage sex slaves because he didn't take his underpants off. However, it appears that Donald Trump has taken Alan Dershowitz's underpants off.

Pam Bondi thinks its ok to take money from Trump and then close an investigation of Trump University.

etc. etc etc.

The scum has gathered and the swamp includes the Trump Hotel in Washington which is a breeding ground and meeting place for Trump mob swamp scum.

Trump’s Legal Team Is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy | Washington Monthly

Trump’s Legal Team Is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
by Martin LongmanJanuary 17, 2020POLITICAL ANIMAL
Kenneth Starrcadystanton | Washington Monthly

From time immemorial, port cities have been “wretched hives of scum and villainy,” so why should spaceports be any different? That was the theory behind Mos Eisley, home of the famous bar scene in the original Star Wars. And why should Trump’s International Hotel in Washington, D.C. be any different? It’s a gathering place for every kind of crook and scoundrel. As Lev Parnas told Rachel Maddow, “It was like a breeding ground at the Trump hotel.”

And why should Trump’s legal defense team not follow suit?

President Donald Trump’s defense team for his Senate impeachment trial will include former independent counsel Ken Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton, and famed defense attorney Alan Dershowitz, sources familiar with the president’s legal strategy told NBC News Friday.

Also joining the team is Robert Ray, who succeeded Starr as Clinton special counsel, and Pam Bondi, the former Florida attorney general who joined the White House in November to help manage the messaging around impeachment, the sources said.

Villainy may be in the eye of the beholder, but the stench of scum is hard to ignore.

Kenneth Starr is a completely disgraced man, after bringing Baylor University into total disrepute:

Starr was ousted as president of Baylor University and then resigned as chancellor in 2016 amid an investigation into claims he and school officials mishandled allegations of sexual assault by football players.

An independent investigation found that under Starr’s leadership the school actively discouraged “some complainants from reporting or participating in student conduct processes and in one instance constituted retaliation against a complainant for reporting sexual assault.”

Dershowitz has been credibly accused of taking advantage of the services of Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex slavery empire.

“I kept my underwear on during the massage… I don’t like massages particularly.”

— Alan Dershowitz, via Skype, trying to explain why he was in an alleged sex trafficker’s house but was only massaged by an “old, old Russian woman” and had no clue what was going on in the rest of the house. Dershowitz also said: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages when I wasn’t around? I have no idea of that.”

Bondi is a poster girl for public corruption. Further, the worst of the accusations against her actually involves the person she’s supposed to defend in the impeachment trial.

Bondi was serving as Florida’s attorney general when allegations began to arise that Trump University was a fraud. On the one hand, she publicly said she’d look into it. On the other, she privately asked Trump to fund her reelection campaign. Trump obliged, illegally using his charitable organization to do it. Bondi promptly dropped the investigation into Trump University, and both parties defended the whole arrangement. Then they denied it had been an arrangement at all, with Trump claiming that he had actually donated the money to another organization with a similar name. But that organization never received any money, and Trump was fined by the IRS and his charitable organization was shut down.

More recently, Bondi has used her access to the president to rake in money from Qatar as a lobbyist. She also appears to disturbingly tight with the Scientologists.

Then there is Robert Ray. He’s another piece of work.

The former federal prosecutor who succeeded Kenneth W. Starr as independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation has been charged with stalking his ex-girlfriend, police said.

Robert W. Ray surrendered to police Thursday. He was ordered to appear in court at a later date and released, police said.

A complaint filed by Ray’s ex-girlfriend says he e-mailed, called and visited her against her wishes after their relationship ended.

There are many possible ways to respond to Trump’s choice of defenders.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky
this is definitely an “are you fucking kidding me?” kinda day.

10:26 PM - Jan 17, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
32.9K people are talking about this

As far as I know, Bondi has never been closely associated with sexual misconduct or assault, but I think she’d fit in at the Star Wars cantina just fine. As it is, her lobbying firm regularly sends its clients to Trump’s D.C. hotel.

Maybe these are the only people who are morally compromised enough to see some advantage in arguing for the president’s innocence, but I hope the House Managers remember to bring their lightsabers to the proceedings.

Speaking of which, maybe Ponda Baba was an innocent victim and Obi-Wan Kenobi was wrong to cut off his hand. I’m sure Alan Dershowitz would be willing to make that argument.
The miscreants and villains exposed ... Trump’s Legal Team Is a Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Are they such pieces of shits that they forced a shutdown of U.S. government because they weren't able to secure a good enough deal for the citizens of Mexico?

No that was the President and the Republican House and Senate. They shut the government down. Trump figured he could bully Nancy into giving him money for the wall. He figured wrong. Trump gave up and got nothing.

Are things really so boring in Canada that you have to post here an average of 10x per day (quick math based on your 20,000 posts over the past 7 years)
This article nails it and exposes Trump's legal team as a bigger mob of miscreants than the spineless GOP foot-servants of Donald Trump.

Alan Dershowitz thinks it is ok getting services from underage sex slaves because he didn't take his underpants off. However, it appears that Donald Trump has taken Alan Dershowitz's underpants off.

Pam Bondi thinks its ok to take money from Trump and then close an investigation of Trump University.

etc. etc etc.

The scum has gathered and the swamp includes the Trump Hotel in Washington which is a breeding ground and meeting place for Trump mob swamp scum.

From time immemorial, port cities have been “wretched hives of scum and villainy,” so why should spaceports be any different? That was the theory behind Mos Eisley, home of the famous bar scene in the original Star Wars. And why should Trump’s International Hotel in Washington, D.C. be any different? It’s a gathering place for every kind of crook and scoundrel. As Lev Parnas told Rachel Maddow, “It was like a breeding ground at the Trump hotel.”

President Donald Trump’s defense team for his Senate impeachment trial will include former independent counsel Ken Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton, and famed defense attorney Alan Dershowitz, sources familiar with the president’s legal strategy told NBC News Friday.

Also joining the team is Robert Ray, who succeeded Starr as Clinton special counsel, and Pam Bondi, the former Florida attorney general who joined the White House in November to help manage the messaging around impeachment, the sources said.

Villainy may be in the eye of the beholder, but the stench of scum is hard to ignore.

Kenneth Starr is a completely disgraced man, after bringing Baylor University into total disrepute:

Starr was ousted as president of Baylor University and then resigned as chancellor in 2016 amid an investigation into claims he and school officials mishandled allegations of sexual assault by football players.

An independent investigation found that under Starr’s leadership the school actively discouraged “some complainants from reporting or participating in student conduct processes and in one instance constituted retaliation against a complainant for reporting sexual assault.”

Dershowitz has been credibly accused of taking advantage of the services of Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex slavery empire.

“I kept my underwear on during the massage… I don’t like massages particularly.”

— Alan Dershowitz, via Skype, trying to explain why he was in an alleged sex trafficker’s house but was only massaged by an “old, old Russian woman” and had no clue what was going on in the rest of the house. Dershowitz also said: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages when I wasn’t around? I have no idea of that.”

Bondi is a poster girl for public corruption. Further, the worst of the accusations against her actually involves the person she’s supposed to defend in the impeachment trial.

Bondi was serving as Florida’s attorney general when allegations began to arise that Trump University was a fraud. On the one hand, she publicly said she’d look into it. On the other, she privately asked Trump to fund her reelection campaign. Trump obliged, illegally using his charitable organization to do it. Bondi promptly dropped the investigation into Trump University, and both parties defended the whole arrangement. Then they denied it had been an arrangement at all, with Trump claiming that he had actually donated the money to another organization with a similar name. But that organization never received any money, and Trump was fined by the IRS and his charitable organization was shut down.

More recently, Bondi has used her access to the president to rake in money from Qatar as a lobbyist. She also appears to disturbingly tight with the Scientologists.

The former federal prosecutor who succeeded Kenneth W. Starr as independent counsel in the Whitewater investigation has been charged with stalking his ex-girlfriend, police said.

Robert W. Ray surrendered to police Thursday. He was ordered to appear in court at a later date and released, police said.

A complaint filed by Ray’s ex-girlfriend says he e-mailed, called and visited her against her wishes after their relationship ended.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

As far as I know, Bondi has never been closely associated with sexual misconduct or assault, but I think she’d fit in at the Star Wars cantina just fine. As it is, her lobbying firm regularly sends its clients to Trump’s D.C. hotel.

Maybe these are the only people who are morally compromised enough to see some advantage in arguing for the president’s innocence, but I hope the House Managers remember to bring their lightsabers to the proceedings.

Speaking of which, maybe Ponda Baba was an innocent victim and Obi-Wan Kenobi was wrong to cut off his hand. I’m sure Alan Dershowitz would be willing to make that argument.
Are they such pieces of shits that they forced a shutdown of U.S. government because they weren't able to secure a good enough deal for the citizens of Mexico?

No that was the President and the Republican House and Senate. They shut the government down. Trump figured he could bully Nancy into giving him money for the wall. He figured wrong. Trump gave up and got nothing.

Are things really so boring in Canada that you have to post here an average of 10x per day (quick math based on your 20,000 posts over the past 7 years)

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

Your arithmetical skill have won you one of Alan Dershowitz's unwashed underpants from Donald Trump's private peccadillo collection. Enjoy.

And we'll send you some wipes so you can clean your lips after sucking on Nancy Pelosi's ass.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

Here is Pam Bondi (2013) for all the Trumpsters to drool over:

1440147.jpg

Last edited:

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

Here is Pam Bondi (2013) for all the Trumpsters to drool over:

1440147.jpg

She's a porker destined for obesity.

She is holding one of Alan Dershowitz'd unwashed underpants in her right hand as her credentials.

Evidently a photo from Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave plantation at Mar a Lago.

Trump's defense team are the A-Team and the democrats House Managers are "F-Troop".
Senators have no choice now but to vote to acquit Trump since the Articles were both shredded by Trump's legal team.
Dershowitz kept looking at them saying how wrong they were, like they were partisan idiots and an unconstitutional mob.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

This is hilarious....you call Trump lawyers scum all the while you support Adam Schiff and the rest of the California scumbags currently running the House impeachment.

Trump's defense team are the A-Team and the democrats House Managers are "F-Troop".
Senators have no choice now but to vote to acquit Trump since the Articles were both shredded by Trump's legal team.
Dershowitz kept looking at them saying how wrong they were, like they were partisan idiots and an unconstitutional mob.

Dershowitz also argued that he wasn't engaged in a criminal act with an underage sex slave at Jeffrey Epstein's house because he had his underpants on. Donald Trump has now removed Dershowitz's underpants.

Dershowitz also argued that Jeffrey Epstein was innocent of sex slavery and other sex crimes.

Dershowitz also argued that OJ Simpson was innocent of two murders.

Dershowitz is being blackmailed to support Donald Trump.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

This is hilarious....you call Trump lawyers scum all the while you support Adam Schiff and the rest of the California scumbags currently running the House impeachment.

If Donald Trump wins, MAGA hats will be discarded for facsimiles of Alan Dershowitz's unwashed underpants worn as headwear by Trumpers.

Dershowitz also argued that he wasn't engaged in a criminal act with an underage sex slave at Jeffrey Epstein's house because he had his underpants on. Donald Trump has now removed Dershowitz's underpants.

Dershowitz also argued that Jeffrey Epstein was innocent of sex slavery and other sex crimes.

Dershowitz also argued that OJ Simpson was innocent of two murders.

Dershowitz is being blackmailed to support Donald Trump.

1. We're discussing the unconstitutional articles of impeachment, can't rebut Alan's or Ken's points? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.
2. We're discussing the unconstitutional articles of impeachment, can't rebut Alan's or Ken's points? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.
3. We're discussing the unconstitutional articles of impeachment, can't rebut Alan's or Ken's points? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.
4. We're discussing the unconstitutional articles of impeachment, can't rebut Alan's or Ken's points? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

If Donald Trump wins, MAGA hats will be discarded for facsimiles of Alan Dershowitz's unwashed underpants worn as headwear by Trumpers.

You have some weird obsession with unwashed underpants. Stop projecting. :eusa_hand:

There's no hatred like leftist hate. The House manglers got their asses kicked all over the place. What else should we expect? They're only going to double down. Let's hope a few Democrats have the courage to vote for acquittal.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

TDS alert

That or you really want the moron of the year award.

Hey Comrade. You gone and done it. Sorry, but there seems to be a backlog of people trying to get OUT of the Rump circus. ; Please stop creating more.

upload_2020-1-29_1-28-57.jpeg

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

TDS alert

Hey Comrade. You gone and done it. Sorry, but there seems to be a backlog of people trying to get OUT of the Rump circus. ; Please stop creating more.

The democrats just don't understand that Starr, Dershowitz, and the rest of Trump's All-Star Legal Team dismantled the "Articles" and tossed them on the trash heap. Even 3 democrats will vote to acquit, Doug Jones (AL), Sinema (AZ), and Joe Mansion (WV). That's how convincing they are.

Two or three more days of praying for Bolton and more witnesses....just like Lucy holding the football.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

TDS alert

The democrats just don't understand that Starr, Dershowitz, and the rest of Trump's All-Star Legal Team dismantled the "Articles" and tossed them on the trash heap. Even 3 democrats will vote to acquit, Doug Jones (AL), Sinema (AZ), and Joe Mansion (WV). That's how convincing they are.

Two or three more days of praying for Bolton and more witnesses....just like Lucy holding the football.

And 4 Republicans are sitting on the fence and may vote to convict. No on knows exactly what the vote will be.

As for Joe Mansion from WV, he's from a very Pro Trump area. He's tight rope walking all the way. Same goes for the other two. Sometimes doing right for American may mean losing your job. Some can do it while most can't.

etc. etc etc.

Monica Lewinsky

@MonicaLewinsky

TDS alert

And 4 Republicans are sitting on the fence and may vote to convict. No on knows exactly what the vote will be.

As for Joe Mansion from WV, he's from a very Pro Trump area. He's tight rope walking all the way. Same goes for the other two. Sometimes doing right for American may mean losing your job. Some can do it while most can't.

Those 4 GOP senators are guaranteed to vote to acquit. The vote they are on the fence about is calling witnesses.
1. Bolton and the WH boys will refuse because of Executive Privilege
2. The Bidens, Chalupa, Brennan, Ciaramella, Clapper, Comey, Schiff, and any others of interest to the GOP would be interesting

Forum List

Back