Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wonder if he ever removed his knife from her back?

1677955362809.png

D.C’s weirdest marriage is over.
Page Six hears that Kellyanne Conway, the longtime advisor to President Donald Trump, and George Conway, the longtime tormentor of President Trump, have decided to divorce after 22 years of marriage.
Beltway insiders tell us that they’ve both lawyered up and that the two sides are hashing out the details of the split.
During the 2016 elections, Kellyanne served first as a campaign advisor to candidate Trump and then as his campaign manager, while her husband co-founded the Lincoln Project with the express purpose of keeping Trump out of the White House.
After the inauguration, she became senior counselor to the president, while George continued to lambast Trump at every opportunity on social media.

Insiders say that the pair have attempted to repair the marriage, but that at this point, George “just wants out.”

If she were my daughter and was underage, I would have forbid her to discuss family matters.

not sure you could 100% control that. but i've seen youtubes of the both of them arguing & mama knew it was being filmed. that is one uber dysfunctional family for sure.

not sure you could 100% control that. but i've seen youtubes of the both of them arguing & mama knew it was being filmed. that is one uber dysfunctional family for sure.

I'm very thankful that social media was just getting started when my daughters and son were still under age.

It's for another day, but killing all social media would be the single greatest thing we could do as a society.

Wonder if he ever removed his knife from her back?

I always wondered how a Trumper and an anti-Trumper could be married for long.

No way could I be married to an anti-Trump person. I can't see any reason to be against Trump

especially when you look @ the alternatives!

:omg:

guess he just couldn't take her alternative facts any longer.

She was riding him like a dominatrix with all those undeniable facts to the point where, like Biden when asked questions about his family's ChiCom payments, he just had to walk away.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back