Kelly bitch slaps Newt .. the other side of RW rhetoric

She is not even on the same intellectual page as Newt, sorry.
He slapped her down and she didn't like it.

Newt was forced to resign for doing the exact same thing Bill Clinton was doing at the exact same time..

Fuck Gingrich, Fuck Trump ..

He still slapped her down AND while Gingrich was resigning your boy Bill was going about business as usual, predatory behavior towards women.
Keep saying he slapped her down....women are laughing at that thought.. Scratch that......women VOTERS are laughing at that thought.

I'm not real worried son.

Newt was forced to resign for doing the exact same thing Bill Clinton was doing at the exact same time..

Fuck Gingrich, Fuck Trump ..

He still slapped her down AND while Gingrich was resigning your boy Bill was going about business as usual, predatory behavior towards women.
Keep saying he slapped her down....women are laughing at that thought.. Scratch that......women VOTERS are laughing at that thought.

I'm not real worried son.

you should be if you're holding a Trump to win ticket ,,, that sorry bastard won't even place.

he's fucked.

seig heil

trumps%2Ba%2Bbigot%2Band%2Ba%2Bracist.jpg

upload_2016-10-26_15-52-45.jpeg

I mean Bye Bye, see ya later chumps, punks, and bots

Last edited:
keep it up Megan, Donnie and the bots are doing everything they can to distract the attention away from those women.

LOL, Newt is quite correctly labeled as the "Dumb Person's Smart Person". It's the truth. He babbles a good game but has zero substance behind his words, which is enough to fool mouth-breathers like you.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
I am not a fan of Newt myself, but there is no argument that he is very intelligent.

Uh, Grizz just made one.

Fuck Clinton, fuck Trump....but hey, don't be disturbed by your own lack of integrity.

Where you lose integrity is where you refuse to participate in the electoral process and then tell us we have no integrity for doing so.

FACT: Either Trump or Clinton will be president. Those are the choices. I choose the better one.

Forum List

Back