Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

How long can the haves keep taking from the have nots before it all crashes down
As an act of good will all Prog Hollywood people will give up most of their wealth for the cause to start. Otherwise Antifa and BLM will go their homes and businesses and burn them down to prove it to us all.

If American workers were really concerned about their pay, they would agree to build a wall from Big Bend National Park to the Gulf of Mexico at the mouth of the Rio Grande at Port Isabel.

Instead, they want to import more democrat voters, so they keep getting fucked over by SHITTY labor market conditions.

5 people chasing 1 job is a recipe for poverty.

The Kellogg Company said it will hire permanent replacements for striking workers after they rejected a proposed five-year contract with the company on Tuesday.

In a statement, Kellogg North America President Chris Hood said the company will continue to move forward with daily operations after 19 negotiation sessions with striking workers this year.

Hood also said the company had "no choice but to continue executing the next phase of our contingency plan including hiring replacement employees in positions vacated by striking workers."

Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

LOL...."Union Strong".

If Kelloggs hires Scab workers, I'll support them and buy the product even though I prefer Great Value cereals.

We Scab Americans have to stick together, no matter how much Big Labor tries to starve us out.

Since Bush we have had 9 years of Dimwingers in the WH, 4 years of Republicans in the WH.

Why don't Dimwingers do something besides talk about raising the MW, Dupe?

Don't ask me. I guess because those who vote for them refuse to hold them accountable. I've noted many times the failures of the Obama administration here.

Of course. Invisible hand of the market and all that. If we can't compete with the slaves over there, we need to have our own over here.
And yet you voted against Trump who had sympathy for Americans competing against communist slave labor

The minimum wage hasn't been raised since Bush.
It's increased in my state a number of times since Bush....both of them.

Try again

But not really sure what the Min Wage has to do with the topic, these folks make WELL ABOVE the min wage, and were offered a 3 percent increase to that, and their greedy union bosses, cost them that and their jobs.

Forum List

Back