Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

You mean, when they made a lot more money, even after paying their union dues.

But you pseudo-conservative asses don't ever like to talk about that.
No, I mean exactly what YOU said. It was better when union goons could beat the shit out of anyone who didn't want to pay them extortion money.

Weird how unions are dying off when they are so crucial to someone making a living, huh?

No, I mean exactly what YOU said. It was better when union goons could beat the shit out of anyone who didn't want to pay them extortion money.

Weird how unions are dying off when they are so crucial to someone making a living, huh?
When will the sorry assed teachers union die off?

Yet you're trying to fuck the ones who do want to work as well. Perhaps the only area in your life where you don't discriminate against people.
You leftist losers always have to make personal insults. Why can't you just comment on the topic, shithead.

You leftist losers always have to make personal insults. Why can't you just comment on the topic, shithead.
If you were in front of me I would ask you to look me in the eye and say with a straight face that there's any possible scenario where you could consider anything that I or anybody else said that isn't in lock step agreement with you. Since we both know you never would, fuck off.

As long as we let corporations own people like cattle. It’s want you want, Mr. Pro-Vax-Mandate.
the Reagan administration was the one who allowed striking worker replacements.

these replacement "scab" workers will just be in the same boat in 1 or 2 years.

If you were in front of me I would ask you to look me in the eye and say with a straight face that there's any possible scenario where you could consider anything that I or anybody else said that isn't in lock step agreement with you. Since we both know you never would, fuck off.
How can I be trying to fuck anyone over? All I said was if they won't work, to hell with 'em. I'm not a union pawn. Fuck 'em.

You gotta love that “fuck the worker” mentality that a lot of these right wing assholes have.
It's not "fuck the worker" when the company allowed the union 19 bites at the apple to approve a new contract before saying "No Mas" and replacing them. A business can't afford to suffer fools forever.

Meh.....Sounds like union obstinance caught-up with them to me.

I recall the time when President Reagan was confronted with a potential devastating strike by air Traffic Controllers and fired them all. Will today's FBI raid Kellogg for firing union workers?

I recall the time when President Reagan was confronted with a potential devastating strike by air Traffic Controllers and fired them all. Will today's FBI raid Kellogg for firing union workers?
Those Air Traffic Controllers were government employees with a no strike clause in their PATCO contract.

Do the Kellogg's employees work for the government with a no strike clause? Thats an apples and watermelons argument on you part.

Forum List

Back