Kellogg says it will replace striking workers after contract rejection

Not bad for warehouse work....

The typical Kellogg Company Warehouse Worker salary is $22. Warehouse Worker salaries at Kellogg Company can range from $18 - $28. This estimate is based upon 3 Kellogg Company Warehouse Worker salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Warehouse Worker at Kellogg Company can expect to make an average total pay of $22 .
and their union bosses just cost them a 3 percent raise and a job

You just gotta love the republican “fuck the workers” mentality.

Actually, in the real world, that you don't seem part of; it boils down to a cost-benefit analysis.
Last time I checked, Kellogg's as a private business, is not indebted to give out welfare like a runaway progressive Gov't!!

Not bad for warehouse work....

The typical Kellogg Company Warehouse Worker salary is $22. Warehouse Worker salaries at Kellogg Company can range from $18 - $28. This estimate is based upon 3 Kellogg Company Warehouse Worker salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Warehouse Worker at Kellogg Company can expect to make an average total pay of $22 .
You mean $22 in 1980? Well, that was a fair wage!

Yeah, this is where the rubber meets the road for those who still support the supply side having unlimited rights to pay less and cancel out benefits too.
Then they have to put on their other hat and condemn China for creating Walmart's marketplace.

So in the final analysis, Kellogg packs up and moves to China so they can stay competitive with the no-name brand. With Chinese labour too!

The union made em do it.
If anything, this story proves the unions inability to do anything at all.

There's a lot of learning involved in discussing the pros and cons of unions.

Wit unyuns dere is strengt!

You're the one demanding more, though. I'm sure they don't thank you for it.
yes i want more businesses…more people working, more products and services being sold

you are right, i am asking for booming economy

i demand more. Without it. you wouldn’t have that computer you’re typing on…so sit back, enjoy, you’re welcome

If anything, this story proves the unions inability to do anything at all.
Yeah, that happened a long time ago. Somebody mentioned that Nabisco went to Mexico and that must have put Kellogg in a lot of trouble and grief.

True and faithful commitment to capitalism says that nobody can or should stop big corporations from moving out of America.
That's the rules of the game!

And alternately, nobody has any obligation to buy American when the no-name Corn Flakes are just as good. Supply and demand will sort it all out.

OH, and capitalism recognizes the right of the worker to bargain collectively. That's the deal! As can companies fire who they damn well please!

I write this stuff because hardly anybody knows it.

yes i want more businesses…more people working, more products and services being sold

you are right, i am asking for booming economy

i demand more. Without it. you wouldn’t have that computer you’re typing on…so sit back, enjoy, you’re welcome
Lol your peasant ass thinks you had something to do with the production of my computer

Go away, Canuck. You're the reason cereal is so expensive
You have a valid point there lassy! Supporting good living wages makes cereal and everything else expensive.

Mandarin oranges are cheaper than Cal and Florida oranges now and I always like the Mandarins better anyway.

Yeah, that happened a long time ago. Somebody mentioned that Nabisco went to Mexico and that must have put Kellogg in a lot of trouble and grief.

True and faithful commitment to capitalism says that nobody can or should stop big corporations from moving out of America.
That's the rules of the game!

And alternately, nobody has any obligation to buy American when the no-name Corn Flakes are just as good. Supply and demand will sort it all out.

OH, and capitalism recognizes the right of the worker to bargain collectively. That's the deal! As can companies fire who they damn well please!

I write this stuff because hardly anybody knows it.
What you said is no secret. The ruling class has never felt the need to hide their war against unions or their efforts to outsource jobs.

What you said is no secret. The ruling class has never felt the need to hide their war against unions or their efforts to outsource jobs.
Yeah and the point is that they got what they wanted by destroying unions and collective bargaining.
And now they suddenly are realizing that wasn't what they wanted.

So they're left to make the best of a fkd up marketplace by marching off to Walmart to buy the biggest screen t.v., for the lowest price!

So solly, he get made in China.

Forum List

Back