Keith Olbermann embarrasses himself with another hate-filled rant against Trump.

WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE TO THESE PEOPLE...to bring on so much hate?...I will never understand that and dems will not answer it....
Trump has exposed them. They're fakes and they've been exposed for what they are, which makes them angry. Losers. Con men.

Liberals=....
1609878779813.png

WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE TO THESE PEOPLE...to bring on so much hate?...I will never understand that and dems will not answer it....
Actually it is pretty simple.
The entire left leaning media apparatus... from the top of the heap to the little guys... all decided they were going to do everything they can to systematically tear Donald Trump down.
Even the most liberal President in modern history, Jimmy Carter said in an interview - "how the media treats Trump is worse than any other President in my lifetime" - and that included Nixon.
The media all engaged in a campaign to stop a 2nd term.
And they did.

My wife voted for Biden and I swear - it's like a drug or some kind of hypnotic spell they're under.

She WILL NOT listen to any truth about the election the Russia hoax - can't explain why - just won't talk about it.

After 30+ years of marriage , nothing has divided us like this--not even close.

My wife voted for Biden and I swear - it's like a drug or some kind of hypnotic spell they're under.

She WILL NOT listen to any truth about the election the Russia hoax - can't explain why - just won't talk about it.

After 30+ years of marriage , nothing has divided us like this--not even close.
I'm sure many marriages are similar today...the media really pushed the Trump hates women mantra....but deep down I believe its about a right to choose...single issues of that magnitude can blind a persons view...it happens to us all...
Don't allow it to divide you...I did and that's why I'm single today...
My ex and I still get along great but politics destroyed our love and respect for one another...
I sent her a life size cut out of Trump for Christmas...LOL
She has been calling but I won't answer...LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back