Keith Olbermann embarrasses himself with another hate-filled rant against Trump.

Unhinged Trump derangement syndrome on LSD-- this guy's way off the hook.

Are you surprised? He was too much even for MSNBC as a national commentator.

I've known the guy was off the rails for a long time but he seemed to at least have good intentions at some point.....for most of the radical left it was when Trump defeated queen Hillary.

Back years ago. watched him some on MSNBC when he first came on. He had already been gotten rid of by somebody before, but had good presentation skills and presence in front of a camera, I supposed from passing through enough jobs to pick them up along the way and they gave him a whole hour in prime time. Started out interesting enough and with an interesting take, but got farther and farther out over a month or two, till if passing by his slot, you started to wonder what kind of off the wall and over the top rant he was going to come up with. Found myself switching over to find out how strange it would be but not for the actual content, more like a curiosity. Then quickly got to the point where you just knew, this guy's just bat $hit crazy and it was more instructive to watch re-runs of M.A.S.H., and then they dumped him. Have not seen him live in many years. Not surprising to know he never changed. Just surprising to know he still finds a home to spew from.

He is a Bolshevik, same with Robert Reich, Jennifer Rubin and many more. There are people who post here who would engage in mass murder/genocide and put people in gulags.....if they could get away with it.

I've known the guy was off the rails for a long time but he seemed to at least have good intentions at some point.....for most of the radical left it was when Trump defeated queen Hillary.

Back years ago. watched him some on MSNBC when he first came on. He had already been gotten rid of by somebody before, but had good presentation skills and presence in front of a camera, I supposed from passing through enough jobs to pick them up along the way and they gave him a whole hour in prime time. Started out interesting enough and with an interesting take, but got farther and farther out over a month or two, till if passing by his slot, you started to wonder what kind of off the wall and over the top rant he was going to come up with. Found myself switching over to find out how strange it would be but not for the actual content, more like a curiosity. Then quickly got to the point where you just knew, this guy's just bat $hit crazy and it was more instructive to watch re-runs of M.A.S.H., and then they dumped him. Have not seen him live in many years. Not surprising to know he never changed. Just surprising to know he still finds a home to spew from.

He's not crazy. He's a con man. The people who watch him are crazy.

He's not crazy. He's a con man. The people who watch him are crazy.

Kind of like the flip side of the president no longer in power, except this guy thankfully never garnered any power.

He should not be on any thing that is television. The FCC needs to be empowered again with morals and ethics as its mantra. He can say the same thing about Progs at a much higher percentage.

Keith is a piece of work, but what's surprising is how many libs take this goof seriously. I remember his rant against Sen. Inhofe's grandchildren, Mr. Olbermann labeled them the "worst people in the universe". Worse than Hitler, worse than Trump. Merely because they poked a little bit of fun at liberal demigod Al Gore.

He should not be on any thing that is television. The FCC needs to be empowered again with morals and ethics as its mantra. He can say the same thing about Progs at a much higher percentage.

He's not on around here and don't think he has been in years, except maybe for sports up to a year or more ago, though I suppose there is a cable network for anything. Not exactly a mover and shaker. Lots of nut balls on obscure cable channels. Look at a bunch of the TV preachers shearing their flocks.

He's not on around here and don't think he has been in years, except maybe for sports up to a year or more ago, though I suppose there is a cable network for anything. Not exactly a mover and shaker. Lots of nut balls on obscure cable channels. Look at a bunch of the TV preachers shearing their flocks.

Exactly. Olby is the equivalent to a TV preacher. Con man.

Holy hell... it is difficult to believe this is actually real.
Jesus Christ.... how is this guy even get in front of a microphone anymore?
I can't believe he is actually serious here, or believes 1/4 of what he is saying.
What I see is a desperate long ago has been, still trying hopelessly to regain the small audience he once had.
Embarrasing. Where/what channel was this anyway?? Or was this some lunatic blog post he did?

Keith was great when he was slamming Bill O'Reilly on the daily back in the day.

Holy hell... it is difficult to believe this is actually real.
Jesus Christ.... how is this guy even get in front of a microphone anymore?
I can't believe he is actually serious here, or believes 1/4 of what he is saying.
What I see is a desperate long ago has been, still trying hopelessly to regain the small audience he once had.
Embarrasing. Where/what channel was this anyway?? Or was this some lunatic blog post he did?
Not sure if he has a podcast or what, but this is recent.

WHAT HAS TRUMP DONE TO THESE PEOPLE...to bring on so much hate?...I will never understand that and dems will not answer it....

Forum List

Back