Keeping Trump off the ballot disenfranchises NO ONE

We will not be disenfranchising you no matter what happens.
You said:
At the very least, the state isn't going to bother counting your votes.

You also said:
The disenfranchised are those who cast valid votes which don't get counted

-There's-- your disenfranchisement.
And you ADVOCATE it.

Last edited:
Our choices for the presidency are not universal. There are millions of Americans, billions of people, for whom the US Constitution will not allow anyone to vote. We cannot vote for anyone under 35. We cannot vote for anyone who is not a naturalized citizen. We cannot vote for anyone that hasn't been a US resident for at least 14 years. And we cannot vote for anyone who has ever taken an oath to support the US Constitution and then been involved in an insurrection against the US government. Trump keeps screaming that finding him ineligible for office would disenfranchise all his supporters. But no one would be any more disenfranchised by that restriction than they are by the others. The disenfranchised are those who cast valid votes which don't get counted or those who are not allowed to vote at all. Trump did his damnedest after the 2020 election to disenfranchise millions of Biden voters so the claim that he's concerned about anyone's vote rings like a massive bell of dried horseshit.
Fuck you. Killing you isn't murder because I don't deem you human. See how that works.

After the profound legal and political ignorance you've demonstrated here
:lol:
Speaking of ignorance...

This isn't the state constitution.
Its state law.
Thus, my statement stands:
Your statement a lie; no such explicit constitutional authorization exists.

And, so you know, nothing in the text of the law you presented grants the explicit authorization you claim.

WEF/Democrats have a black swan event planned to bring in lockdowns and mail-in voting.
if there is an illegal white buffalo event i would expect and support any justice upon them you care to inflict.

i'd like to read your source, though.

Speaking of ignorance...

This isn't the state constitution.
Its state law.
Thus, my statement stands:
Your statement a lie; no such explicit constitutional authorization exists.

And, so you know, nothing in the text of the law you presented grants the explicit authorization you claim.
You’re trying to reason with an imbecile.

Eh? “My people” didn’t create this shit show. That was the left through and through. They are the ones who say you don’t need a charge to punish someone, that a judge, or a Secretary of State can remove someone from the ballot. That was the left, not the right.

This is all on you, as is the potential for future “in kind” actions by the right. If it happens, you all wanted it.
When I said your people I meant you colonizers.

We cannot vote for anyone under 35.
Cite / copy / paste the law to that effect.
We cannot vote for anyone who is not a naturalized citizen.
Natural BORN.
We cannot vote for anyone that hasn't been a US resident for at least 14 years.
And we cannot vote for anyone who has ever taken an oath to support the US Constitution and then been involved in an insurrection against the US government.

Hint: These laws do not exist.

Your arguments, above, are false, and thus the premise they support is unsound.

Last edited:
Look, you lying, dicksucking, frothing pile of fucking shit..... NObody has been charged with insurrection in this whole mess, much less convicted.
Once again, the 14th Amendment does not require a conviction.
Mods: ban this piece of fucking shit. Scum like this are going to ruin your messageboard.
Yes Mods, ban me. I cannot be allowed to make other posters like this fellow constantly look so bad.
It's how they work. It's who they are. If they can't control it, they will try to destroy it. I've been kicking around the message board universe for many years and I've seen it happen.
Oh Cripes he's on to me. That's EXACTLY what I'm trying to do. And I'm going to take down Western Civilization at the same time.
They come in, shout shit, pick fights, find a sympathetic mod or two, start more pig fights, then report, report, report, report.
Who are you talking about? I haven't been picking fights. I've been defending my OP. I've had no communications with moderators and haven't reported anyone for anything (in this forum). I have put one poster on ignore.
Run off all, or most of, the conservatives and take over what's left until nobody shows up anymore. Seen it. Been involved in it.
Were you expecting me to pretend to be stupid just for you?
It is scum like this that ruin messageboards. Every.Single.Time.
Has anyone ever suggested to you that you might be looking in the wrong direction?
It's your sandbox. You want to let every stray in the neighborhood shit in it? That's on you.
Sorry to disappoint you but the moderators are not the owners. I haven't a clue what the moderators might want, but I think what the owners want is traffic and 27 pages of posts in two days should make them happy as a pig in poop.

That is for the voters to decide. The Constitution says that Trump is still eligible.
That depends on how Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment is interpreted:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability .

I think Trump is a dangerous, evil man. The more popular he is the more dangerous he is and the more necessary it is to keep him from being elected president in November.

1. That's different.
2. You're a racist.
3. Bigot.
4. You probably wear white after Labor Day.
5. I need a safe space with therapy puppies.

Things like that, probably.

Well, curried goats already called me a bigot..im trying to find out why…

But yeah all that you posted..

Like what?

Who has the power to disqualify someone differs between states but is clearly lain out in each. As we have seen, any such attempts will quickly end up in court and so, if SCOTUS throws it back to the states, it will be decided by state supreme courts. Colorado's has already decided against Trump and it is likely others would do the same. It is NOT clear that any state's supreme court would allow an unjustified, politically arbitrary decision to stand. This is just bitter grapes and wishful thinking. Joe Biden didn't attempt to overthrow the fucking country.

In the view of a sixth grader.

Like what?[/Quote{

That would be up to the person doing the digging and what they find. The border is a pretty easy reason, allegations of bribery from other countries, that’s another. I’m sure savvy people could find more.

Who has the power to disqualify someone differs between states

State legislatures handle elections. Remember that one? That’s the argument going around. Red states control 26 of them (over 270 votes) so, yeah, there ya go.

It is NOT clear that any state's supreme court would allow an unjustified, politically arbitrary decision to stand.

Probably not, as all of this is political.

Joe Biden didn't attempt to overthrow the fucking country.

Neither did trump….

Forum List

Back