Keeping Trump off the ballot disenfranchises NO ONE

But it -does- require an insurrection and/or rebellion.
Of all the people you listed as changed for various crimes committed on Jan 6, how many were charged for insurrection?
Six people were charged with sedition, four of whom were convicted. There were a very few of the J6 perps that had held federal office (I think) and those people are now ineligible for federal office ever again unless a 2/3rds majority of the Congress should opt to let them back in. And personally, I can't see that happening.

If you're attempting to suggest that no insurrection took place, that fails the sanity test.

Trump DID attempt to overthrow the election and thus the country. And any republican state legislator that opted to ignore the popular vote of their state's citizens would end their political career like a Fiat into a brick wall.

That I would spend my day in front of computer arguing with whack jobs like you lot? Pretty pathetic. But then... what are YOU doing?

Showing how pathetic the once proud democrat party has become.

And doing one fine job of it as well.

Trump DID attempt to overthrow the election and thus the country. And any republican state legislator that opted to ignore the popular vote of their state's citizens would end their political career like a Fiat into a brick wall.
If that what really happened.

You did pose an interesting question.

I was considering sending you a Christmas card this year.
So if the right people get threatened , it seems to be OK. Does that seem to be right' Shitpants Diaper dell Threatens people lives and the people we depend on look the other way.

None took it to SCOTUS yet.
I think we have to look at dumping shitpants dell , he threatens our lives even though it is against the rules , nothing happens , so we may have to take care of shitpants ourselves. There has to be some punishment to threatening peoples lives in these forums.

The commies need all the help they can get what with Biden's continuing descent into senility and the Georgia prosecutor scandal.
Scams and cheats are just part of their wacky religion.
The hate Nazi MAGA leader is way more senile then Biden and Biden is 50 times smarter then Diaper Don, who smells so bad he is like standing next to a cesspool , that is what his son says anyway. Why would anyone vote for someone who shits their pants and then never cleans up after words/ YUK!

If we put the public statements and speeches of Joe Biden and Don Trump up side by side, it's not Biden that's the worrisome one.
Have these Hate Nazi's ever listened to Diaper Don speak, no one is as dump as that fuck.

View attachment 890517

View attachment 890518

. . . as I already wrote, you will have to wait for Congress or the SCOTUS to weigh in, deal with it.
Fuck you congress with a massive majority can overturn it , and they will never get that much of a majority and it is both houses . That will never happen , There is no where it says they need to be checked with first to be designated as a insurrectionist, You can try like hell to make up a bullshit claim about the law or the constitution but you sure the fuck look like a ignorant ass expecting anyone to have to go along with a stupid opinion like yours. What a fucking idiot.

View attachment 890517

View attachment 890518

. . . as I already wrote, you will have to wait for Congress or the SCOTUS to weigh in, deal with it.
The biggest joke of all jokes is his stupid make believe claims and then the insanity of his signature statement saying "be informed"
View attachment 890517

View attachment 890518

The only thing that matter is this "
Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

I just made it very clear that I think we're insane to even consider voting for Biden. That doesn't make Trump's shit smell any better.
If the choice is Trump and Biden there is only one person to vote for and it surely isn't Diaper Don president shitpants.

You have to be a native born citizen, not naturalized, you idiot.
Love these hate Nazi make believe bullshit "

AO 2011-15: Naturalized citizen as presidential candidate​

September 13, 2011

A naturalized citizen is not prohibited by the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) from becoming a “candidate” as defined under the Act. However, a naturalized citizen is not eligible to receive Federal matching funds under the Presidential Primary Matching Payment Account Act (the Matching Payment Act). The individual will not violate the Act’s prohibition against “fraudulent misrepresentation” if he solicits and receives contributions for his presidential campaign. However, he must comply with the Act’s provisions regarding expenditures, contributions, recordkeeping and reporting.

"

Our choices for the presidency are not universal. There are millions of Americans, billions of people, for whom the US Constitution will not allow anyone to vote. We cannot vote for anyone under 35. We cannot vote for anyone who is not a naturalized citizen. We cannot vote for anyone that hasn't been a US resident for at least 14 years. And we cannot vote for anyone who has ever taken an oath to support the US Constitution and then been involved in an insurrection against the US government. Trump keeps screaming that finding him ineligible for office would disenfranchise all his supporters. But no one would be any more disenfranchised by that restriction than they are by the others. The disenfranchised are those who cast valid votes which don't get counted or those who are not allowed to vote at all. Trump did his damnedest after the 2020 election to disenfranchise millions of Biden voters so the claim that he's concerned about anyone's vote rings like a massive bell of dried horseshit.
Yes it does. More than half the Country.

Get this straight the right wing senate and house. abandoned democracy when they supported Trump with their signatures to over turn the election . and we all know that their reason to support Trumps attempted overthrow of our democracy and country was a lie something the court in 60 cases have verified. The voters on the right know they are putting a dictator into office by their willingness to elect Trump. and they choose to do just that to stay in control. This is the only threat in my lifetime to overthrow our country and it's democracy. Remember if Trump loses or if Trump is backed into a corner he will ask the MAGA;s to kill for him and they will.

The biggest joke of all jokes is his stupid make believe claims and then the insanity of his signature statement saying "be informed"

The only thing that matter is this "
Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."
Dude, we told you not to be posting when drinking...... this one's on me......😝😝😝
Our choices for the presidency are not universal. There are millions of Americans, billions of people, for whom the US Constitution will not allow anyone to vote. We cannot vote for anyone under 35. We cannot vote for anyone who is not a naturalized citizen. We cannot vote for anyone that hasn't been a US resident for at least 14 years. And we cannot vote for anyone who has ever taken an oath to support the US Constitution and then been involved in an insurrection against the US government. Trump keeps screaming that finding him ineligible for office would disenfranchise all his supporters. But no one would be any more disenfranchised by that restriction than they are by the others. The disenfranchised are those who cast valid votes which don't get counted or those who are not allowed to vote at all. Trump did his damnedest after the 2020 election to disenfranchise millions of Biden voters so the claim that he's concerned about anyone's vote rings like a massive bell of dried horseshit.
Billions now?

Forum List

Back