Keep the virus alive ?

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
A lot of news lately about the rise of cases with the virus. I try to do my research before posting certain topics, but I cant find anything on what Im concerned about.
Everyone knows that China allowed the virus to leave their country and spread around the globe. In reaction, the US stopped travel from China, and then later Europe. At this time I cant find what I feel is accurate and current info on Europe's travel ban from China, as well as other countries, and more importantly if they are still in effect for most other countries around the world.
An older article from Feb, 2020... U.S., Other Countries Ban Recent Travelers From China Over Coronavirus
Another concern I have, being as innovative as China is, whats keeping them from having ways to keep the virus alive and well, for as long as they can ? It seems China could easily fly infected individuals to other countries first, then that infected person could directly board another flight, traveling again directly to our country, from countries where travel is not restricted by us. These potentially infected people could also have a slightly altered strain of virus, so that our vaccines might not be as effective.
Now, would China be able to send enough people, that would cause a significant impact ? Could they send the virus in packages that are hermetically sealed, or some other fashion ? I wonder about the many ways the virus could potentially be packaged, sealed, and then opened later to be spread in other countries as well. Think of the many Chinese operatives that are currently in our midst that would be more than happy to ingest, inject, inhale, or whatever, just to keep it alive and continue to spread it in populated areas. Could be very difficult to trace, couldnt it ? China and their ability to steal our knowledge and then use it against us is alarming.
Anyway, mostly I wanted to see if anyone knew about any reports of where other countries have opened travel from China, and if in turn, we are excepting travel from those same countries.
Stay safe out there.

Forum List

Back