** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I told Jim (can't remember), but I've always been of the mind as long as you and Drain are mods I will not be contributing funds. The day you guys get the boot, I'll cough up some dough...

Yeah, nice bribe or better yet a good way of saying "I'M BROKE"

What a loser!

Pssss, i'm staying a mod........heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I love that it bothers you.

I'm offering opinions to the new owner. He can take and leave then as is his want. You're the one who seems to have his panties in a wad...nothing new there...

Yeah my panties are in a bunch because of sniveling children like you and Jilly babe crying like kids who didn't get a chocolate cookie.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Your opinions are like tits on a boar.

What a loser!

Pssss, i'm staying a mod........heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I love that it bothers you.

No, actually. And I agree with him about a good number of the mods. It's inappropriate for mods (and admins) to troll and then neg or ban people.

It's also inappropriate for a mod to remove someone's posts from a thread because she commented that it was pretty messed up that the thread wanted responses from only "Christians".

No, actually. And I agree with him about a good number of the mods. It's inappropriate for mods (and admins) to troll and then neg or ban people.

It's also inappropriate for a mod to remove someone's posts from a thread because she commented that it was pretty messed up that the thread wanted responses from only "Christians".

so how do you plan on dealing with all this "inappropriate" stuff , Judge Jilly ?

And who would this be? Mr. RWA?

Also, i've never done what you accuse me of honey. I ask you to present a case or cease the baseless accusations.

I don't see how political affiliation has anything to do with moderating.

My experience on a few boards before this one, has been that when conservatives' posts are allowed free rein, libs really get in a tizzy over it.
A change in ownership may give hope to those who would like to see a board behave more like the real world, where free speech is touted, but only if it's liberal, secular speech. That's my take, anyway. :D

Greg, you see you've met another board, well lets be diplomatic, "problem".....Mr. Chump.

You answer the guys problem and its not good enough for him, go figure. He probably sends back meals to the kitchen when he eats out all the time. because something just wasn't quite right

You are one of the boards problems to A LOT of us too. You've never answered any "problems" I've had. The only person who has is Jim..

What a loser!

Yeah, I'm real broke, that's why I've contributed financially to every messageboard I've belonged to that has required it....except this one..

It doesn't really bother me. You don't bother me. I laugh at you the most of the time. You're my little guinea pig as to trying to find out the mindset of the new owner s'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back