Keep Little Rock in your thoughts

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
The damage is bad from a tornado. My niece and her family live there. We are waiting to hear. But initial reports are it's very bad. What the heck is going on with the weather?

It should be here in about an hour or so.
Heard with the debris field, it was a mile wide..

Will Sarah Huckabee ask President Joseph Biden (God's choice) for help? Will she appear with him if there's massive damage and he travels there like he did today in Mississippi?

I just saw a video of the destruction on someones phone. Its bad...

The little rock people are very nice. Great place to visit. Hoping for the best for them.

There have always been tornadoes, and the other bad stuff. This is not new.
Yes but these storms are intensified and numerous. Politics has no place in a situation like this. Right now I could care less about any political theatre in the nation. Good folk could be in very bad trouble. We have to wait and see.

Yes TN take cover and wish you the best. Remember you can replace possessions but not people. So stay safe.

We've been saying it for years but wingnuts claim it's a hoax.
That's your response? America has been getting such events for 200+ years btw regardless of any increased issued. Contact the Western manufacturers who are spreading pollution in China and India.

Yes but these storms are intensified and numerous. Politics has no place in a situation like this. Right now I could care less about any political theatre in the nation. Good folk could be in very bad trouble. We have to wait and see.
I hope that the Little Rock folks are doing OK. These intensified storms run in cycles. It's not like these are worse than the last cycle.

You SALLIES can argue all you want. YOUR pitics MEANS NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Sallies. Sallies.

It should be here in about an hour or so.
Heard with the debris field, it was a mile wide..
only Democrat towns will get hit. God's retribution for indicting Trump. don't worry you're safe out there in your loony little MAGAworld

Forum List

Back