Keep Little Rock in your thoughts

Well, thankfully, the National Weather Service is entirely on top of this as evident by pushing tr00n bullshit on Twitter

Naw but the storm cell is headed strait towards me
Naw, you don't live in Little Rock or Naw, the Checkmate Club is no longer there?
4i6Ckte.gif

Simpleton reply.

I bet you don't have a burn barrel. You probably sit in the middle of the kitchen floor, picking through your garbage with your wife and kids, like some third-world shithole-dwellers, separating everything into five different piles.

:laughing0301:

Yes but these storms are intensified and numerous. Politics has no place in a situation like this. Right now I could care less about any political theatre in the nation. Good folk could be in very bad trouble. We have to wait and see.
Have they exceeded April 3rd, 1974? No. Tornadoes just about wiped Brandenburg, KY and Xenia OH off the map! A tornado ripped from the state fairgrounds through the most expensive neighborhoods in Louisville KY, including my cousin's elementary school.

A tornado just missed my apartment complex in 1988.

An EF-4 tornado passed just south of my house in Kentucky in August 1996.

A tornado hit my neighborhood in Virginia in 1993.

Remember the December 2022 tornado that stayed on the ground for over a hundred miles?

Tornadoes happen.

Last edited:
Have they exceeded April 3rd, 1974? No. Tornadoes just about wiped Brandenburg, KY and Xenia OH off the map! A tornado ripped from the state fairgrounds through the most expensive neighborhoods in Louisville KY, including my cousin's elementary school.

A tornado just missed my apartment complex in 1988.

An EF-4 tornado passed just south of my house in Kentucky in August 1996.

A tornado hit my neighborhood in Virginia in 1993.

Remember the December 2022 tornado that stayed on the ground for over a hundred miles?

Tornados happen.
I has Xenia news papers in back yard the next day. That 50 to 60 miles north. A few years later a Tornado wipes Carrington off the.map. just 8 to 10 miles south of me. Came back from LA the day after the Cardington Tornado. Drove through town on the way home from the airport. Just complete devastation. My college catcher lost his house a few years ago in Celina Ohio to one. They are no joke.

Forum List

Back