Awesome happenings in the Trans sporting world.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
A "Trans" weightlifter broke all of the female weight records and set himself up as the world strongest "female".
Enter another man, who happens to be a ranking male power lifter who said "oh yeah?,,, well I identify as a woman now too!!.... and he breaks "her" record by 100 lbs.
What a great way to say "fuck off"!!

Love it... two can play that game assholes!!
And because Canada doesn't know what a woman is, they couldn't refuse his application... because technically women don't exist by their own non definition.

Utterly ridiculous.
Utterly Awesome...
There fixed it for you.

I hope, and willing to bet, this will inspire other champion males to enter competitions and blow the trans wannabes out of the water. And then perhaps, we can return to sanity and women can fairly compete in sports again

A "Trans" weightlifter broke all of the female weight records and set himself up as the world strongest "female".
Enter another man, who happens to be a ranking male power lifter who said "oh yeah?,,, well I identify as a woman now too!!.... and he breaks "her" record by 100 lbs.
What a great way to say "fuck off"!!

If it had a physical operation, the Judas-like betrayal of biological fate was pre-accomplished. By most anyone's estimation, this is a slap in the face to its parents and the evolution of its genome, which involved many more persons. Further betrayal occurs if there's hormone shots, the same three-dimensional mutilation and violence as an operation, but this time it's the hit, the dose, and the dealer of the Medicine Pimp Coach that's involved.

Forum List

Back