'Keep An Eye On Diyala'

if you aren't even willing to convince your own son, for crissakes, how great of a war do you really think it is?

I firmly believe that those Americans who wave pompoms for this war have a patriotic duty - in this era of the all volunteer force - to take extraordinary steps to put they money where their mouth is...and if they themselves are unable to serve on the front lines of the war in Iraq, they have a duty to strongly advocate that service-age members of their family do so.

In that light, I think that both of Bush's daughters should be in the Army serving in Iraq. The heir to the british throne is on HIS way over.

Ask yourself how supportive of this war George would be if both of his daughters came home in boxes like 3193 Americans have before them?

I firmly believe that those Americans who wave pompoms for this war have a patriotic duty - in this era of the all volunteer force - to take extraordinary steps to put they money where their mouth is...and if they themselves are unable to serve on the front lines of the war in Iraq, they have a duty to strongly advocate that service-age members of their family do so.

In that light, I think that both of Bush's daughters should be in the Army serving in Iraq. The heir to the british throne is on HIS way over.

Ask yourself how supportive of this war George would be if both of his daughters came home in boxes like 3193 Americans have before them?

I have to agree, you are no longer appearing to have been an officer. Wrong take on so many fronts.

it is statments such as this that would lead one to believe you are not what you claim .....

your beliefs about me are totally unimportant in my life....as are you. YOu can think I am captain-fucking-kangaroo for all I care.

your beliefs about me are totally unimportant in my life....as are you. YOu can think I am captain-fucking-kangaroo for all I care.

So are facts, truth, supporting the troops, and standing up for your country

I would not insult Capt Kangaroo by comparing him to you

New Topics

Forum List

Back