Kayne West Qualifies for Virginia Ballot

He’s now on a number of key swing state ballots.

Sorry Joe.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Vermont
West Virginia
Colorado
Iowa
Utah
Minnesota
Tennessee
Virginia

Kanye is not going to be a factor in this election anymore than Egg McMuffin was in 2016.

You think he's gonna take votes away from Biden? LoL!! :D

trump-kanye-01-gty-jef-181011_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Sorry Joe.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Vermont
West Virginia
Colorado
Iowa
Utah
Minnesota
Tennessee
Virginia

Kanye is not going to be a factor in this election anymore than Egg McMuffin was in 2016.

I dunno Taz, he isn't going to win any states but he could swing a state away from one side to the other. In 2016 some states had a pretty thin margin of victory, maybe he would be a factor in who wins.

Now Now - Egg got a few votes in Utah ;)

He did really well in Utah, actually. I think he got like 20% of the vote, but even with that, Trump still won the state. Kanye will be lucky to get 2% of the vote in any state.

Sorry Joe.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Vermont
West Virginia
Colorado
Iowa
Utah
Minnesota
Tennessee
Virginia

Got a link proving Kanye won't be a factor in 2020? Poll says 2%. That's significant.

There are other 3rd party candidates, so whose voters are least likely to vote 3rd party?

The only people giddy about Kayne being on the ballot are the same folks who keep telling us that Trump is going to win in a landslide......if that is the case, who gives a fuk...

But the truth is, Trump won the electoral college by 80K votes across three states -- at this point, I don't see Kanye getting that many votes in 22 combined states, let alone 3....

Now Now - Egg got a few votes in Utah ;)

He did really well in Utah, actually. I think he got like 20% of the vote, but even with that, Trump still won the state. Kanye will be lucky to get 2% of the vote in any state.

Utah could be in play actually. But I wouldn't waste too much time or money there. Georgia and North Carolina are another story!

The only people giddy about Kayne being on the ballot are the same folks who keep telling us that Trump is going to win in a landslide......if that is the case, who gives a fuk...

But the truth is, Trump won the electoral college by 80K votes across three states -- at this point, I don't see Kanye getting that many votes in 22 combined states, let alone 3....
Ross Perot got zero electoral votes, so what’s your point again?

Deez Nuts will probably get more votes as a write-in than Kanye. :)

deez-nuts-2020--2020-election-tshirt-large.png

Let me see if I can explain it to you in moron...

In Colorado......
Clinton won with 629K votes....
Bush had 562K votes.....
Perot had 366K votes......

The majority of those 366K votes most likely would have went to Bush if Perot wasn't in the race.....that is called an election swing....

what Kanye is doing is called catering to the vanity project of a narcissist....and we already have that with Trump....so Kayne won't be swinging any states....

The GOP are sure working hard to make him a factor in the election -- which is NOT what you do if you are confident your candidate will win in a landslide..

Let me see if I can explain it to you in moron...

In Colorado......
Clinton won with 629K votes....
Bush had 562K votes.....
Perot had 366K votes......

The majority of those 366K votes most likely would have went to Bush if Perot wasn't in the race.....that is called an election swing....

what Kanye is doing is called catering to the vanity project of a narcissist....and we already have that with Trump....so Kayne won't be swinging any states....

The GOP are sure working hard to make him a factor in the election -- which is NOT what you do if you are confident your candidate will win in a landslide..
Blacks will flock to West, that’ll show Trump!

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back