Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

I have no sympathy for anyone who travels to a troglodyte infested hellhole and gets killed. Unless it was a soldier. People think they go over there and offer aid, and shazam they will really like me. They will like to remove your head.

Fucking sociopath.

Yep lets call me out, but not those who commit these sick acts. I don't debate with people who only possess a brain stem.

Oh and BTW,

Why are RWs ignoring the fact that the R congress has refused to give Obama the power he has repeatedly asked for?
The GOP has to think about it, before they won Congress they were asking for it....shows you where their true intentions are...
Yea hide bitch smoke another hit, while 4 million US country men died for giving you that freedom

Coward, **** , pussy

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill! KILL! KILL!

And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL! KILL!" and he started jumping up and down with me, and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL! KILL!" And the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

I have no sympathy for anyone who travels to a troglodyte infested hellhole and gets killed. Unless it was a soldier. People think they go over there and offer aid, and shazam they will really like me. They will like to remove your head.

Fucking sociopath.

Yep lets call me out, but not those who commit these sick acts. I don't debate with people who only possess a brain stem.

Kayla Mueller put her life on the line to help those who need help.
You? Sat on your ass on the internet and posted horseshit about her. Who does that help?

Guess where that puts you compared to her.

Cretins like you make me want to puke my guts out. Fucking wanker.

Last edited:
Oh and BTW,

Why are RWs ignoring the fact that the R congress has refused to give Obama the power he has repeatedly asked for?
The GOP has to think about it, before they won Congress they were asking for it....shows you where their true intentions are...
Yea hide bitch smoke another hit, while 4 million US country men died for giving you that freedom

Coward, **** , pussy
I am a veteran also, so I am justified in what I do, if it is wrong?

Fucking sociopath.

You? Sat on your ass on the internet and posted horseshit about her. Who does that help?

People like you make me want to puke my guts out. Fucking wanker.

I know exactly where that puts me! Alive! Have a good day.

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill! KILL! KILL!

And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL! KILL!" and he started jumping up and down with me, and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL! KILL!" And the sergeant came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."
I still have the album.....

Fucking sociopath.

Same with Stephanie ^^^^^^^^

Fat, lazy, welfare queen bitches about others but does nothing herself.

These people who constantly blame the president have no frikken clue what the US is doing and has done. They won't be happy until there are hundreds of thousands of dead Americans in a stupid ground war.

Last edited:

Fucking sociopath.

Exactly what I'm saying -- "I got mine". It's all about Numero Uno. Parasite.

Fucking sociopath.

Exactly what I'm saying -- "I got mine". It's all about Numero Uno. Parasite.

I said good day sir!

Head on over there, I assume you should do your part.

Why not just authorize military contractors to go overseas and deal with this shit...that way we don't have to worry about young men and women who just wanted to do their 4 years and earn some money for college or earn a skill...being used as cannon fodder.

Fucking sociopath.

Same with Stephanie ^^^^^^^^

Fat, lazy, welfare queen bitches about others but does nothing herself.

These people who constantly blame the president have no frikken clue what the US is doing and has done. They won't be happy until there are hundreds of thousands of dead Americans in a stupid groud war.

No, I won't be happy until there are hundreds of thousands of dead diaperheads.

Fucking sociopath.

Cretins like you make me want to puke my guts out. Fucking wanker.

There are people in the United States she could have been helping without putting her life on the line.
It is funny that the US still allows civilians to travel to war zones like that but still forbid travel to Cuba?

I sincerely hope she was not tortured, and was not killed by these Islamic animals in a fashion we have become accustomed to seeing from these pigs.

She was only 26 years old you fucking fruit loop liberals

She was a American

It's time to kill

Quit hiding behind your god damn pussy ass president and your weed/ play stations and x boxs you pussy ass children

Time to kill

Why not just authorize military contractors to go overseas and deal with this shit...that way we don't have to worry about young men and women who just wanted to do their 4 years and earn some money for college or earn a skill...being used as cannon fodder.

Obviously, you don't know what the US is already doing.

Educate yourself.

Forum List

Back