Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

I have no sympathy for anyone who travels to a troglodyte infested hellhole and gets killed. Unless it was a soldier. People think they go over there and offer aid, and shazam they will really like me. They will like to remove your head.

Raise they age to 50 and I promise you I will sign up

We have to end it, kill them all

One would be tempted to assume that ISIS is lying about Jordan killing this hostage. But when I remember the times that the US Government covered up the nature of the Pat Tillman's and Jessica Lynch, I am cautious not to assume that USA would admit Jordan screwed up.

We are bitter candy?
Yes.
Nope I love my life,
Sounds like it.
just hate more taxes,
Good thing the President proposed a tax break for working families.
being forced to buy something I Don't want
Such as...health insurance? What do you expect...the rest of the world to pay your bills?
and a leader of a president to be a damn pussy to the world
Now you're just being silly (not to mention illiterate)...talk to OBL about it; oh wait...you can't.

You guys are the ones who are poor as hell and want to tax more,
Poor as hell? Not really...hell "we" had an award celebration last night from what I heard...."we" had one a few weeks back and "we" will have another one on the 22nd. Hardly "poor as hell"

That's all i hear from liberals on these sites, tax tax tax....
That is because you do not listen....but don't let facts stand in the way of your demagoguery.

Why Don't you at least send me some grease why you fuck me some more :)
Must be more evidence of that "happy" life you say you lead.
Not going line item candy, what are you going to pay for? I have not been to a quack in 25 years, 49 years old , if I need stiches to sew up a wound I will do it my self , fishing wire and super glue works fine candy, tuff as they come.

I love my middle class life in South Carolina
Leave me the hell alone for Trying to tax me to death for the freeloaders on society

Fishing wire and super glue....alrighty.
Why would I lie? Pulled one of my back tooth out, that hurted for a year with my leather man multi tool and vodka,I cant remember when i last took a asprin.
How many tooths do you have left?

Send in 500,000 US troops wipe the mother fucking scum off the planet

I will sign up as long as they raise the recrument age to 50
It always annoyed me that chickenhawks were wanting us to get in more and more wars while they sat in their easy chairs, as if we troops never got tired or worn out, and were in infinite supply.

Are you willing to run the debt up another trillion dollars?
Raise the age to 50 and I will sign up for the army

Pussy

So the lead from behind Obama going to ignore this?

If he does guess his daughters are not American and don't look like her, that piece of crap president we have.
Parents of American woman held by IS notified of her death - Yahoo News

WHY oh WHY are Americans so damn dumb about this?

We're giving air support, drones, leading the coalition of more than 60 countries.

It is not the job of the US to fight every battle of every other country.

Try siding with your own country for a change.

Oh and BTW,

Why are RWs ignoring the fact that the R congress has refused to give Obama the power he has repeatedly asked for?

Raise they age to 50 and I promise you I will sign up

We have to end it, kill them all
Come over to my town, then you can kill all the grade school Muslim girls walking to school, since you are so gung ho....on convicting innocent people...

With this news is when Obama will go golfing and probably point out: she had it coming

I have no sympathy for anyone who travels to a troglodyte infested hellhole and gets killed. Unless it was a soldier. People think they go over there and offer aid, and shazam they will really like me. They will like to remove your head.

Fucking sociopath.

Oh and BTW,

Why are RWs ignoring the fact that the R congress has refused to give Obama the power he has repeatedly asked for?
The problem once again,he hasn't in any meaningfully way,congress has already said they would give him what he wants,he now needs to ask.
Who taught you to lie so much,daily your here push shit as facts,what is wrong with you??

Oh and BTW,

The problem once again,he hasn't in any meaningfully way,congress has already said they would give him what he wants,he now needs to ask.
Who taught you to lie so much,daily your here push shit as facts,what is wrong with you??
He did.....

Forum List

Back