Kavanaugh is anti women or minorities?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I listened to about 2 hours of testimony yesterday.
Interestingly enough he claims to have hired more women and minorities to clerk for him than men. He also talked about his time giving speeches and career advice to minority groups on law campuses.

This man is truly diabolical eh lefties?

Interestingly enough he claims to have hired more women and minorities to clerk for him than men. He also talked about his time giving speeches and career advice to minority groups on law campuses.

In a couple of years these same pieces of garbage will attempt to present Kavanaugh as the tolerated voice of moderation on the right and he will be the new Kennedy...and then Ginsburg will die.....

In the words of my Grandfather

Kavanaugh was a giant and the demoquacks runts.

What a freaking fiasco clown show

• Banned

The scorched earth tactics from the left are causing significant damage to the credibility of our political system.

Essentially doing Russias bidding still, two years later.

The scorched earth tactics from the left are causing significant damage to the credibility of our political system.

Essentially doing Russias bidding still, two years later.

Petulant children throwing tantrums because they can't have it their way

Our eight year old shows more maturity

If Kavanaught is a true Consitutionalist then he will be a great judge. However, as we saw in Roberts sometimes the nominee will fool us.

For instance, I didn't like his response to that Fineswine bitch on the Second Amendment. He left too much wiggle room. Hopefully he really didn't mean it and was just throwing her a bone to stifle her.

If Kavanaught is a true Consitutionalist then he will be a great judge. However, as we saw in Roberts sometimes the nominee will fool us.

For instance, I didn't like his response to that Fineswine bitch on the Second Amendment. He left too much wiggle room. Hopefully he really didn't mean it and was just throwing her a bone to stifle her.
Agreed.

On another topic, how the Hell does DiFi have the gall to question anyone? The crazy woman employed a Chinese spy for 16 years. Where is the investigation of this?

Agreed.

On another topic, how the Hell does DiFi have the gall to question anyone? The crazy woman employed a Chinese spy for 16 years. Where is the investigation of this?
That is likely why her opponent is gaining on her.

These Democrats have established the precedent for every supreme court nominee to be viciously attacked and voted up or down on party lines. It wasn't always like that.

Democrats screw up everything they touch.

Kavanaugh is a bit like Donnie Trump he says one thing but his past writings contradict his present BS. I went to school with these Catholic ideologues and they are not nice people - simple phrasing but honest truth. Lots below for the thoughtful reader.

'Five Times Brett Kavanaugh Appears to Have Lied to Congress While Under Oath - Pesky documents keep surfacing to contradict the nominee’s claims about his past.'

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

5 faith facts on Trump’s Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh - Religion News Service

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

'Let’s start telling the truth about what the Supreme Court does'

Opinion | Let’s start telling the truth about what the Supreme Court does

'The answer is simple and has to do with the fact that law is not anything like science — and that what the Supreme Court does has little to do with the dispassionate application of clear laws to clear facts.

The Conservative Pipeline to the Supreme Court

"A Supreme Court ruling saying a homophobic baker didn’t get a fair hearing because of his religion. Another ruling that said the Muslim travel ban had nothing to do with religion. Yet another ruling making it harder for public sector unions to do their job."

Did You Think The Gods Were Lying?

Kavanaugh is a bit like Donnie Trump he says one thing but his past writings contradict his present BS. I went to school with these Catholic ideologues and they are not nice people - simple phrasing but honest truth. Lots below for the thoughtful reader.

'Five Times Brett Kavanaugh Appears to Have Lied to Congress While Under Oath - Pesky documents keep surfacing to contradict the nominee’s claims about his past.'

5 faith facts on Trump’s Supreme Court pick, Brett Kavanaugh - Religion News Service

"Few American institutions have inflicted greater suffering on ordinary people than the Supreme Court of the United States. Since its inception, the justices of the Supreme Court have shaped a nation where children toiled in coal mines, where Americans could be forced into camps because of their race, and where a woman could be sterilized against her will by state law. "

'Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

Injustices: The Supreme Court's History of Comforting the Comfortable and Afflicting the Afflicted by Ian Millhiser

'The answer is simple and has to do with the fact that law is not anything like science — and that what the Supreme Court does has little to do with the dispassionate application of clear laws to clear facts.

"A Supreme Court ruling saying a homophobic baker didn’t get a fair hearing because of his religion. Another ruling that said the Muslim travel ban had nothing to do with religion. Yet another ruling making it harder for public sector unions to do their job."

Christ..... Mother Jones, The New Yorker, WAPO and Patheos?

No thanks

Christ..... Mother Jones, The New Yorker, WAPO and Patheos?

No thanks
Midcans is one of those old fools who reads their copy of the “The Nation” in public thinking they are perfectly rational and sane.

I think I saw him at an orchestral concert once.

I applaud you for the fortitude to watch any of that. Such a waste of time and money.

Among many other things, he's handpicked to be Trump's trump card when that time comes.

This cannot stand.

Among many other things, he's handpicked to be Trump's trump card when that time comes.

This cannot stand.
That may very well be what Trump thinks. Not really relevant to his eligibility to the court however.

Course it could also be nothing more than the tinfoil on your head...

This cannot stand.

I read that before....I think it was CNN or some other moonbat source.

You all use the same BS

That may very well be what Trump thinks. Not really relevant to his eligibility to the court however.

What do you think about the question that Sen. K. Harris asked him that took him two days to answer? In case your echo chamber didn't cover it, it's the simple question of whether or not he talked to any employee at Donald Trump's legal representation firm.

What do you think about the question that Sen. K. Harris asked him that took him two days to answer? In case your echo chamber didn't cover it, it's the simple question of whether or not he talked to any employee at Donald Trump's legal representation firm.
Echo chamber? I watch GMA every morning. I do not get cable news and I don't do talk radio.
So what echo chamber would that be?

And yes, I saw a clip of the question and a fumbling of the answer.

So you're saying that Trump wears tinfoil?

deluxe-african-baby-meme-dont-let-last-nights-nba-draft-fool-yall-into-thinking-african-baby-meme.jpg

According to an 'anonymous source', the man...

- Hates children

- Kicks puppies

- Drinks straight from the milk carton and puts it back in the fridge

- Leaves the toilet seat up

- Believes in standing up for the National Anthem

- Is actually loyal to the Constitution & Rule of Law over Party / People

- Does NOT Believe in 'racial profiling' (Thanks for confirming that, Booker)

How the hell did he get THIS far as a USSC Justice Nominee?!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back