Kavanaugh accuser, Balsy Ford stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

Whheeeee! LOL! Read this article and look at the loons trying to cover their butts as the "complainant" runs and hides!

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

<Goebbels lives!> :)

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

"I can't say everything's truthful...

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't sayeverything's truthful'

View attachment 217203

This Ford woman should be arrested and prosecuted.

Whheeeee! LOL! Read this article and look at the loons trying to cover their butts as the "complainant" runs and hides!

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't say everything's truthful'

Senate Judiciary Committee ranking Democrat Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday blamed Republicans for failing to get in touch with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ahead of a planned hearing on Monday, even as GOP leaders said they've made repeated attempts to reach out, and accused Feinstein of refusing to help.

Feinstein, who has vouched for Ford's credibility, also admitted she could not verify that Ford's allegations were entirely true.

"I have no say, I'm the lead Democrat. ... I think it's really too bad that no one called her, or called her lawyer," Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News on Tuesday. "My understanding is she got emails. This is a woman who has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything's truthful. I don't know. But I do know that you've got to contact her lawyers."

Republicans have told Fox News they left both emails and voicemails with Ford's attorney and have offered to hold either a public or closed-door session with the California professor, who went public as Kavanaugh's accuser on Sunday after sending an anonymous letter to Feinstein's office in July detailing her accusation that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her more than 35 years ago. A person close to Ford told The New York Times that the accuser is "effectively in hiding" and has arranged for private security for herself and her family.

Feinstein blames GOP after Kavanaugh accuser stays mum, admits 'I can't sayeverything's truthful'

View attachment 217203

And so should di-fi! Lying lib scum!

Fox just said the coward won’t testify until the FBI investigates! Ha!
FBI ONLY INVESTIGATES FEDERAL CRIME....So where is the crimes?

There is NO crime, the Ford woman should be arrested for vomiting the horsecrap she's vomiting, she is totally unable to even provide a WITNESS to corroborate her insane and vicious horsecrap.

If the FBI should investigate someone it's the Dianne Feinstein woman considering her personal assistant was a CHINESE SPY for 22 years and via Feinstein had access to all types of Top Secret documents.

upload_2018-9-19_1-57-29.png

View attachment 217203

And so should di-fi! Lying lib scum!

See my post # 24

View attachment 217203

lies don't have to be proven just stated to the right people, preferably people in power with the same agenda. take Feinstein and anyone who has seen the accusations or made a statement about it out of the picture they've already decided

What a cluster cluck

-Geaux

The Unhinged Leftists are attempting to personally destroy a man AND his family, this essentially is ALL they have now apart from their Race Card thing, so:

Plan A = The Race Card. Plan B = Get some Unhinged SJW who was at school or whatever with X Conservative 30, 40 years ago and say whatever vomit fits the Current Narrative and in this situation it's the Me Too Maniacs Agenda, it does NOT have to be accurate, they do NOT have to provide ANY evidence to corroborate the vomit they just let the MSM Presstitutes run with the thing 24/7 and HOPE it works.

What a cluster cluck

-Geaux

The Unhinged Leftists are attempting to personally destroy a man AND his family, this essentially is ALL they have now apart from their Race Card thing, so:

Plan A = The Race Card. Plan B = Get some Unhinged SJW who was at school or whatever with x 30, 40 years ago and say whatever vomit fits the Current Narrative and in this situation it's the Me Too Maniacs Agenda, it does NOT have to be accurate, they do NOT have to provide ANY evidence to corroborate the vomit they just let the MSM Presstitutes run with the thing 24/7 and HOPE it works.
Simply amazing. I feel bad for BK's wife and kids. Tough territory

-Geaux

What a cluster cluck

-Geaux

Plan A = The Race Card. Plan B = Get some Unhinged SJW who was at school or whatever with x 30, 40 years ago and say whatever vomit fits the Current Narrative and in this situation it's the Me Too Maniacs Agenda, it does NOT have to be accurate, they do NOT have to provide ANY evidence to corroborate the vomit they just let the MSM Presstitutes run with the thing 24/7 and HOPE it works.
Simply amazing. I feel bad for BK's wife and kids. Tough territory

-Geaux

Again double standards from Leftists, where's the THINK OF THE CHILDREN crap now? WHAT about Brett Kavanaugh's CHILDREN? They do not give a CRAP that his daughters have to be subjected to some Unhinged SJW bitch and her Big Nose Lawyer Woman with a team of Leftists ALL SCREAMING that their father is a rapist, they are disgusting and they are total demons, someone should get some Garlic and a Silver Crucifix and a Wooden Stake already.

View attachment 217203

She just admitted the whole thing is a lie.... Damn!!!! I wish we could hold these bastards criminally liable...

Forum List

Back